Chapter 43

The second cockpit's communication was transmitted to the first cockpit pilot in real time, at this moment M2742 was being dragged up by the sandworm, while He YunTing was still desperately trying to grab back the control of the mechanical arm. At first, hearing the system prompt, he was nervous for a moment, and unconsciously yelled, "Lin Han!"

He just called his name, but even without reading his mind, Lin Han knew what he wanted to say.

"I don't need pilotage." Lin Han explained, "I have the same level of mental power as you."

He YunTing used all his strength to pull the energy body at the core of the lightsaber out of the black-blooded and gradually cold sandworm, "My mental power is too high! You can't bear it!"

The mecha began to vibrate violently. He YunTing had just put the lightsaber away and turned around to deal with the other one when he found that even his right arm had been intercepted by a second sandworm.

This sandworm's cracked skin was covered in scarlet, and the mouthpiece that grabbed the mecha at close range was smoking hot and dripping with foul-smelling saliva.

The two low-minded sandworms finally understood how to deal with the hard metal, and the third tentacle, which was holding the back leg, rose up and emitted an ominous green color at the tip, as if it was sending a message to its companion who had grabbed its right arm.

Lin Han didn't listen this time, he was too familiar with the mecha to need any guidance on how to operate it, and easily pulled up the advanced command, deciding on the spot, "Right arm cooling, on."

He watched as the cooler began to inject itself into his right arm at a very fast rate, gradually covering a layer of cold frost on the five fingers of the mecha arm wrapped in steel.

The next second, he calmly said into the communicator, "As long as you trust me, I can be with you."

There was no sound from the first cockpit.

He YunTing instantly understood the meaning of turning on the cooler, the scarlet sandworm originally firmly grasping the mecha arm's leg suddenly sensed that something was wrong by the sudden change in temperature, he let our a low roar, but was still reluctant to let go.

So after the cooler was turned up to the maximum, the right arm froze rapidly, and the monster subconsciously tried to shake off the mecha arm. M2742 then seized this opportunity to instantly storm up, even though its back leg was still being held onto, but still managed to recharge, and its right arm detonated in close range with the contact bomb—

With a loud boom, the scarlet sandworm didn't have time to retreat. Its limbs were blown apart by the explosion, directly breaking off two of its legs, as black blood and shattered mechanical barbs scattered in all directions.

The sandworm let out a roar of pain from its throat and took a few steps back, not coming any closer for the moment.

The mecha finally got a moment of respite.

He YunTing still wanted to stop Lin Han, and opened his mouth to say "Mr. Lin" in the communicator, but was interrupted by the other.

"I can help you." Lin Han's voice wasn't loud, but firm, as if he wanted to remind He YunTing of something, "Did the General forget what I said? You're invincible."

He YunTing then stopped talking and didn't insist on stopping him anymore.

Lin Han smiled a little, even though he knew He YunTing couldn't see it at the moment, "Take me with you, General."

In fact, this was Lin Han's first time trying to co-link with other people's spiritual power. He knew it required both parties to have enough trust in each other, and although he didn't even mention this premise until the end, he was incredibly confident that they could succeed. He closed his eyes and listened to the countdown coming from the mechanical female voice.