Chapter 74

Did they need to use weapons? They were now faced with these people who had regained their 'life' because of the imitation Zerg sound waves. Apart from the stiffness of their limbs and the alarming blood stains on their bodies, they seemed to be no different from normal people. No one spoke for a while in the communicator, everyone was waiting for an order, or rather, a summary of the properties of these creatures in front of them.

They were now in a situation that couldn't be returned to normal.

He YunTing looked at the scene in front of him.

In a sergeant's day-to-day training, there wasn't only a need to constantly improve their physical functions and proficiency in mecha driving, in addition, understanding and mastering the restraint Zerg physiological characteristics was also very critical.

There were thousands of different kinds of Zerg, but in general terms, they could still outline their basic habits. Born xenophobic, they had absolute hostility to non-identical creatures and were brutal and vicious. They were very territorial, for the sake of similarity they would fight with the enemy to the death before giving up.

But their sense of unity was very strong, and compared to humans, they had a much simpler relationship between their kind. If there was no enemy, they were very friendly to their own kind, almost called selfless. And now no one knew the attributes of these humans.

"Turn off the sound waves." He YunTing said, "Change to human frequency. If there is intense hostility, or a high desire for destruction—" he paused violently, seemingly in some discomfort, "then just shoot."

There wasn't even the most basic peacekeeping mecha here on V Proton, so it must've been abandoned. Since there was no guarantee whether they would still pose a threat to the rest of the surviving humans, the only option was to remove them for insurance purposes.

Lu AnHe took a breath, repeated the order, and said, "Okay."

The Aegis was incredibly defensive, and was in the front row of the formation. He did as he was told and turned off the imitation Zerg sound waves. The people who were otherwise unaggressive shook and seemed to freeze in confusion. But after Lu AnHe released the frequencies belonging to humans, the situation changed dramatically.

The vertical pupils belonging to them tightened, and the people first reacted for a moment, and soon realized the presence of hostility — the human frequency was the object of their attack, and they began to look for the source of sound. Their stiff necks strained, and from their throats they issued sounds that could no longer be understood by humans.

They seemed to have a collective nature, and didn't blindly run up one by one, but communicated in an unintelligible voice. Those who had been scattered under the trees, creeping in the public aircraft berth began to assemble, they unconsciously stretch their limbs, until dozens were gathered into a small group, and began to follow the sound waves sent to the place before changing into a violent sprint—

Their speed was unusually agile, and they weren't as stiff as they had been earlier, charging at Lu AnHe's mecha in a higher-than-usual run, using all their limbs as weapons, running all the way to the mecha and attacking it in unison against the cold, hard metal.

The defensive value of the Aegis Shield was high, and Lu AnHe had opened the advanced shield in advance, so what was presented before the eyes of these Imperial pilots who had arrived was such a bizarre scene.

The people came in a steady stream, their limbs were weapons, they used their own hands as legs, viciously swinging and attacking at the steel. Since they were still human limbs, even if they made a frightening crashing sound, even if it made their own limbs become bloody and even no longer intact, it didn't stop them from continuing their vicious actions.