Chapter 32

After Lin Han returned to his room, he still couldn't forget the boy. Not only the wound on his gland, but his shrunken pupils, stiff expression, and uncoordinated gait, have all made Lin Han suspicious.

Did this Omega have some kind of surgery that caused irreversible damage to his gland? But Lin Han clearly saw the scar, it wasn't a recent injury, rather it was like it had been with the owner for several years, but the wound was too deep to be removed.

The Omega was so skinny and fragile, he didn't look threatening at all.

Lin Han remembered the first time he met He YunTing, the waiter who deliberately hit him hard on his right shoulder while he was injured. That person also didn't look aggressive, and even a little thinner than the average person.

As for the Wen TianYao dinner, Lin Han didn't see it with his own eyes because He YunTing didn't let him face the scene. His doubts deepened and he couldn't help but search the news about the day of He YunTing's attempted assassination again.

But he was surprised that among the overwhelming articles, there wasn't a single photo of the scene, and only one or two media outlets posted the information of the perpetrator in passing.

Lin Han looked at the report on the light screen. The stabber was an Omega, his ID photo showing a slim and clean person... As for whether there was a wound at the back of the neck gland, Lin Han had no way of knowing.

Lin Han couldn't explain this uneasy emotion right now, he only felt odd.

After this day, Qi Jiamu, who was already in first place, seemed to be more desperate.

Some people said that every day before dawn, Qi Jiamu arrived at the training ground alone, his morning practice time was longer than anyone else's, and the entire day of the selection Qi Jiamu never missed anything. Every indicator showed that he strove for perfection, and at the end of the day's training, he was also the last to leave.

Some people were puzzled about why he was so eager to enter He YunTing's elite unit to get enough attention from him during the selection when he was already in first place. Even so, those who were jealous continued to tamper with his mecha, but Qi Jiamu endured it all without saying a word, and then worked harder to complete all the tasks.

On the third day, someone broke Qi Jiamu's voice command program, and Lin Han finally had the chance to fix his mecha.

"Please, Mr. Lin." Qi Jiamu said politely as he approached the cockpit and stood up. Qi Jiamu was just about to leave the cockpit to give Lin Han his place when he was called back.

Lin Han said, "Small problem, you don't need to leave, it will be ready in a few minutes."

Qi Jiamu smiled and obediently stood with his hands in the same place, quietly waiting for Lin Han to handle it, "Okay."

Lin Han's eyebrows twitched, and he was a little nervous for no reason.

He dealt with the problem quickly, and Qi Jiamu didn't say a word throughout, but at least Lin Han had more contact time with him in the past few days, and when he quickly finished dealing with the problem and opened mecha's self-test program, he said gently, "That boy two days ago, is he your brother?"

Lin Han keenly observed Qi Jiamu's hands clenching violently, and only after a few moments did he speak, his voice astringent, "...Yes. Is there anything wrong, Mr. Lin?" he asked, a little uneasy.

"Nothing," Lin Han said casually, as if he was just making small talk, "It just seemed like your brother wasn't feeling well."

Qi Jiamu's voice tightened, "He's been in poor health since he was a child, and I haven't seen him for a long time since I came to school in the Core."

I Can Read Minds But Will Not Be MarkedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara