Chapter 55

Lin Han didn't understand why He YunTing was so insistent on not allowing him to see the most basic instinctive behavior among creatures, but still obeyed and didn't look. He YunTing had never been so nervous, as if this matter was more serious than that, and his voice was much colder than before, revealing tension everywhere.

The two ThudThud's didn't know how hard it was to guess the human mind, but the fact that He YunTing kept staring at them satisfied them and forced them to 'imitate' again as a sign of friendship.

He YunTing's face became more and more gloomy, "......"

The good thing was that these creatures knew how to stop when they were done, and after acting it out twice, the two quickly switched to other ways of playing, and He YunTing was finally able to remove his hands from Lin Han's eyes.

Lin Han still had the warmth of He YunTing's palm on his eyelashes, and blinked a little lingeringly.

"There." He YunTing said.

Lin Han nodded obediently, not even looking over curiously, but just said in passing, "So quickly."

Lin Han's words were completely off the cuff, and he didn't even react for a moment to what he was saying, and only after He YunTing didn't respond and continued to maintain that eerie silence did he realize the meaning of his words.

Originally Lin Han was really not squeamish about such things as biological nature, perhaps it was He YunTing's overly tense attitude that instead made him think some more now, "..."

Fortunately, Grr was finally woken up by the noise, shaking his fur, rolling twice in Lin Han's hand, and opening his eyes only when he was comfortable.

"Good morning." Lin Han rubbed its little head, talking to it, and also relieving the embarrassment that had arisen at some point during this period. After all, having returned to his own territory, Grr had slept well, and even let out a comfortable squeak of satisfaction. He looked at Lin Han and bounced twice in his hand to express his joy, and Lin Han smiled back at him, then bent down and put him on the ground.

The little black hairy ball seemed to be really happy that the human it liked had sent the lost one to a familiar place and even followed it back. It had even started planning where to take this human to play and which of its friends to meet...

Grr started rolling on the ground excitedly, but ended up not controlling his direction all of a sudden and lost control, rolling onto a pair of black military boots. He looked up, and his fur all over exploded again—

Everything was too good to be true, if it wasn't for this human who was always fierce and moved to pick him up and quarrel. It didn't hate He YunTing for no reason. It knew that this man wasn't supposed to be a bad guy, but ever since He YunTing pressed Lin Han against the corner to mark him, Grr's worldview had been refreshed.

But this creature's worldview tends to rebuild quickly — after that one mark, Grr categorized He YunTing into the same creature category as itself. It probably understood that this man would go and bite Lin Han's neck that day, biting that place he particularly liked — it must also be because he was attracted by that sweet fragrance.

Grr felt it very unfair, he also really liked the scent... It only dared to come up to rub and smell, this human actually directly bit through it. But Grr couldn't fight He YunTing, so it could only helplessly accept that fact.

What it didn't expect was that this bad human coveted the sweet fragrance, even if he actually followed his own example and went to rub Lin Han's hand — and the key was to wait until Lin Han was asleep before rubbing!

Grr didn't understand the difference between kissing and rubbing, but because of He YunTing's action, it witnessed this scene several times but couldn't do anything about it.