Chapter 12

The corner of He YunTing's taut mouth loosened a little, but he soon thought of something and regained his cold face. He didn't evade Wen Tianyao, but asked a very short question first, "So soon?"

"?" Lu AnHe's eyes, which were bent, widened a little, and he muttered quietly in a voice that Wen Tianyao couldn't hear, "Aren't you the one who's anxious to get it fixed quickly?..."

Luckily, Lieutenant Colonel Lu was very smart and stopped himself before he finished the last sentence, and continued in a very serious tone and volume, "Yes, Mr. Lin said he was worried about the national affairs and was afraid of delaying the daily training, so he worked overtime to repair it."

"Oh." He YunTing responded emotionlessly.

But Wen Tianyao, who probably understood what was going on, curiously asked, "General's mecha was sent to be repaired? I clearly heard from others that the last fight against the Star Pirates went well."

He YunTing's mecha was damaged and shipped directly to the repair room, and few people knew about the damage, so it was normal for Wen Tianyao not to get the news.

"Then when does the General intend to have it sent over?" Wen Tianyao asked.

"Now." He YunTing raised his hand to straighten the collar of his shirt, which had been meticulous.

Wen Tianyao thought about it and finally gave a suggestion, "I heard that it would take quite a long time for the people from the research institute to send it over. Since this mecha is so important to General, why don't I send someone over to deliver it for you?"

He YunTing didn't say anything.

Lu AnHe was frightened.

Wen Tianyao continued, "The mecha is already difficult to transport, so this will be more reassuring."

"..." He YunTing put down his long fingers that were fixing his collar, and remained silent.

Lu AnHe stiffened his head, "That, what the General means is... He will personally go..."

"It's just a mecha, what's there to bother the General himself for?" Wen Tianyao was very puzzled.

"This mecha is rather special, and the General said that he had to go and personally inspect it before he could rest assured." Lu AnHe focused on his eyes and ears and tried to be an excellent He translation machine.

"Oh." Wen Tianyao believed it, and just when Lu AnHe thought he would move on from the topic, "Then I will also go with you."

"...Your Highness the Prince?" Lu AnHe closed his eyes.

"I've never been to the Research Institute either," Wen Tianyao said, "And from what you guys said, this Mr. Lin should be very impressive, I want to meet him too."

Lin Han didn't expect that after he sent the message, while he waited for Lu AnHe's side to reply, almost handing the mecha directly to his colleagues for delivery, an hour later His Royal Highness would arrive as well.

The entire Research Institute fell into a kind of frantic panic again.

What happened to the Institute recently? Why were all these people coming? Why did the General come to visit them in person just a few days ago, and now His Royal Highness is also here? Was this the magic of M2742?

Lin Han was quite calm, wearing his uniform and doing what he was supposed to do, waiting for Lu AnHe to send a message about his imminent arrival, and then standing in front of the giant armored car that carried M2742.

The greenery of the Research Institute wasn't very well maintained, the Prince's exclusive aircraft parked directly in the inner courtyard at the VIP spot, stepped down and gave an almost imperceptible frown.