Chapter 16

Lin Han threw the gauze on the table, and felt that he shouldn't be so angry in front of He YunTing. But then he really couldn't understand how this cold-looking person could think a bunch of these things in his mind?

And... this wound, just by looking at it, really hurt.

Lin Han's twenty years of life were really boring, he didn't suffer, wasn't a victim of any crime, the most eventful thing was that he was afraid of pain.

Lin Han's mood was quite calm after he became an Omega, but he was secretly afraid when he was eighteen years old that if he became an Omega, it would probably be very painful to be marked.

Lin Han had been injured once when he was in college, the specific details he couldn't remember, only felt the stabbing pain in his brain for a long time. Thinking of this, Lin Han took a second look at the wound that he had just wrapped up.

Even though he moved gently and tried to stop the bleeding, the outside was still stained with a little bit of blood. After changing the medicine, Lin Han saw He YunTing reaching for his shirt, the uninjured side of his arm showed his smooth and perfect muscle lines.

There were old wounds on the back of his shoulder, but they were no more than the wounds he had just received. How could he not feel pain?

Not only did he feel no pain, but...

Taking a step back, even if He YunTing himself didn't realize what his heart was saying at this moment, the reaction was still there. Lin Han thought of what he heard, had an embarrassed face, but didn't look away.

His skin was white, making his blush easy to see.

So the nameless fire came back up, as if to cover up his own mood of being a little annoyed by this person's inner words, Lin Han decided not to pay attention to this person, stood up again without looking at He YunTing, and was about to walk towards the door.

Lin Han was just about to pull open the door and head out when he heard He YunTing, who had been silent, speak, "...It hurts."

He didn't hold back and still turned his head to look at He YunTing.

Lin Han didn't know what kind of expression he had now, but he tried to tense his lips to be able to make He YunTing understand that he was really angry now.

But probably because he was afraid he would still blush, Lin Han's eyes dodged a bit, falling on He YunTing but not looking into those eyes. Lin Han sneered in his heart, saying that if he hadn't heard those words just now, he would have really believed it.

But some people don't think like that.

He YunTing didn't seem to understand why the young man who was mild-tempered and offered to change his bandages changed his face in just a few minutes, looking angry, and even his face was... a little red.

The wound naturally hurt, it was just that his attention wasn't on the wound during those few minutes just now. He YunTing didn't know what to say to make the young man in front of him happier, but he didn't want the other man to just leave.

As if he was afraid that Lin Han didn't hear him, He YunTing was silent for a while and repeated in a deep voice, "It hurts a little."

Lin Han had nothing to say.

If it was someone else, Lin Han might have pointed it out directly. But the person in front of him was really something else. He would wait for him to get into another cockpit during his rut before releasing a little pheromone to calm him, and would tug his hand when he was in danger, not wanting to let him see a bloody scene.

He really was... a little weird.

The more Lin Han thought about it, the angrier he became, and he didn't know what he was angry about.