Chapter 37

Why? Why was there a particle cannon? Why did the mecha, which was clearly used for maneuvers, turn into an attack with live ammunition?

In the silence, He YunTing was the first one to react.

His expression seemed to change only at the moment he connected to the video, and soon returned to his initial coldness, turning on all the mecha's backup communicators and announcing the termination of the exercise, with all the mecha immediately unloading their arsenals and landing at the nearest border of the strange creatures, with all of them standing by in place.

Due to the thin gravity, Redberry didn't immediately fall after the attack, but hung overhead, its forehead already broken in pieces, the metal floating in the air, slowly descending.

Lu AnHe seemed unable to accept this fact, clenched his teeth, his eyes filled with blood, but he didn't say a word.

All the mecha began to slowly put away all their weapons, including the Group A M21 that had attacked Redberry.

But the one with the most ugly face in the room was Wen TianYao.

His face was full of disbelief, even with a bit of panic, his eyes widened, and he took a step back unconsciously.

But no one cared about him now.

The place where the incident happened was some distance away from the warship, and the person in charge, Ji Meng, could no longer make a sound. Lu AnHe was trembling and saluted He YunTing, "I'll go there now. Reporting to General, I apply to take over Major Ji Meng's position and continue to be in charge of this matter."

He YunTing's eyes were deep as he nodded.

After the instant appointment was over, Lu AnHe grabbed his mecha's key and was about to rush out.

"Stay in place and keep in touch." He YunTing also stood up after handing over to Ye Ling beside him, "I'll go too."

He YunTing paused when he reached the door and turned back, "Mr. Lin, stay here."

Lin Han actually wanted to follow, but finally looked at Wen TianYao beside him and nodded in silence.

He YunTing and Lu AnHe moved quickly, and it didn't take long for Lin Han to see M2742 and Aegis Shield landing in place as fast as they could on the screen in the captain's room.

All the pilots of Group A and Group B came out of the cockpit, some of them were still unsure when they first arrived at the scene, but when they saw the Imperial General standing in front of them, they still subconsciously huffed.

And Lu AnHe piloted Aegis and picked up Redberry.

It was only when they saw Lu AnHe come out with his hands holding Ji Meng, who had no breath, that all of them realized the seriousness of the matter.

A group of pilots except the M21, the rest of the people gathered together, glanced over, Qi Jiamu surprisingly also among them.

Lin Han's mentality was forged and a certain string in his heart was loosened at this moment, and a kind of gratitude was born.

Two minutes later, M21's pilot came out with shaky legs, holding the hatch.

Lin Han wasn't familiar with this face, so he was thinking for a while before he remembered; it was a new recruit whose strength was inferior to Qi Jiamu. In fact, his overall strength wasn't bad, but probably Qi Jiamu attracted all the attention, so he couldn't care about him.

"It wasn't me, it wasn't me, it really wasn't me..." The moment he saw the person in Lu AnHe's arms, he seemed dumbfounded and kept defending incoherently, "I really didn't expect to hit, I just wanted to score, I just wanted to score..."