Chapter 4

Lin Han subconsciously drew back his hand in a flash. He even thought he had misheard. But he couldn't touch the other hand again to verify whether those words were true or not. His image of He YunTing was haughty and unsympathetic.

Lin Han had heard that he was the top Alpha of the empire, and there were many Omegas who had shown him affection, but he ignored them, and sometimes wouldn't even give them a look. In addition, after he had listened to the other party's recording once, this impression was even more stereotyped in his mind.

But what he had just heard had completely overturned all of Lin Han's perceptions of He YunTing's establishment. He thought back in a very short time, and if he heard correctly, He YunTing said exactly that.

His own rut hadn't arrived, inhibitors were used every time, so it was reasonable to say that it was impossible to smell his pheromone at all.

Are the General's olfactory cells in his large hands?

And he 'wants to mark' or something...

Thinking of this, Lin Han, who was good-tempered, cooled his face.

"Excuse me." He put his white gloves back on and took another step back, taking his eyes off the other man's perfect face.

But the words of the General's heart still lingered in his ears and didn't leave. Although there were many Alphas in the Institute, Lin Han had heard many strange inner voices before when he first awakened this ability, but not as straightforward as this one now.

Even if he smelled good, and the other got hard... Lin Han was speechless.

For a moment, Lin Han even wanted to move his eyes down.

He really wanted to see what was under this General's uniform.

Lu AnHe nervously observed the atmosphere between the two, and he thought Lin Han must be a polite person, but didn't expect that when the two hands shook hands together, the youth withdrew first.

But there were still many people around, so Lu AnHe could only interrupt, "General, Mr. Lin, can we take a step out to talk? It's not good to have people watching."

He YunTing, who didn't know what was going on, gave him a disgruntled glance, saying something to the effect that it was just talking about a mecha, so why change places?

Lin Han was indifferent, and even began to regret for the seventh time why he had agreed to this invitation.

Lu AnHe pretended to flinch at He YunTing's gaze for a moment, then coughed lightly and said to Lin Han, "Then Mr. Lin, this way please."

Compared to He YunTing, Lin Han had a much better impression of this adjutant, so he didn't immediately brush off Lu AnHe, he just avoided his gaze from the statue in front of him and nodded his head to follow him.

Lu AnHe took the two to the side hall a few steps away, "Wait a moment, I'll get you a glass of champagne."

Lin Han nodded.

Even though there was a couch behind him, He YunTing still stood meticulously straight.

As soon as Lu AnHe left, the awkward atmosphere between the two rose up again. There was a big clock in the side hall, which also stood silently like them, with only a mechanical sound indicating the passage of time.

But Lin Han wasn't going to stay any longer.

When he regretted saying yes to this invitation for the eighth time, he decided to take the initiative and leave this uncomfortable place. He began to miss the starry sky he saw from the Institute's terrace, and the lifeless but peaceful metal. Even though, just a moment ago, he had thought that the color of General's eyes was better than that sea of stars.