Chapter 30

Lin Han felt the hand that was only loosely holding his five fingers suddenly tightened. Although there was impulsiveness and hot-headedness, he really wanted to tell him the truth, whether He YunTing believed it or not.

Today, the third round of selection had just begun, and He YunTing personally came down to the field to inspect, so he wasn't dressed in his regular clothes like he would, but was very formal.

He YunTing wore a golden ribbon below his right shoulder epaulets and between the buttons of his clothes, hanging on the pale blue military uniform, casting a light shadow. His expression didn't change, but the hand holding Lin Han moved subconsciously, revealing that the owner's emotions at the moment weren't calm.

Lin Han felt the light trembling of the other party's fingertips, and only when he heard the heartbeat in his ears did he belatedly understand that He YunTing seemed to be nervous.

【What's mind reading?】

【Mr. Lin will know what I'm thinking right now.】

【What to do...】

【What to do?】

【How can Mr. Lin know what I'm thinking?】

【But Mr. Lin told me to trust him.】

Lin Han didn't expect that He YunTing, who had always been quiet, would be so psychologically active now, "..."

【Then will he be angry with me?】

【Did I think anything over the line before? Does he still remember?】

【What if Mr. Lin really gets angry?】

【I'll ask Lu AnHe if he has any snacks yet.】

At this moment, the words in He YunTing's heart kept pouring into Lin Han's ears, one after another, all revealing a worry and caution that was completely at odds with his own.

Lin Han even thought, Does He YunTing really remember what he thought before?

His heart felt like it was lightly tickled by a feather, it wasn't uncomfortable, resembling a fine itch. He wanted to tell He YunTing what he heard, not to win his trust, but simply to share the secret with him.

"I..." He spoke deliberately, wanting to tell He YunTing what he had just heard. Lin Han blinked and looked up at him.

He YunTing's heart wasn't at peace, and Lin Han himself was certainly not any better.

Lin Han looked into He YunTing's eyes and his lips moved slightly, "I'm not angry..."

I wanted to come and tell you this.

He thought He YunTing should be able to understand Lin Han's words when he heard these words, but he didn't know if it was because he didn't pay attention, or he was too nervous and immersed in his own speculation, but he didn't respond, still staring at Lin Han.

In He YunTing's eyes, the young man in front of him wearing a white uniform, his moist black eyes focusing on him. Even if there was no other emotion, it was still a bright color in his barren, dull life.

He YunTing also had doubts.

They had never met before, but he couldn't help but be attracted to him. He had lingered in the galaxy countless times, but had never seen such a pure and dazzling star.

As He YunTing realized this, his previous nervousness faded away and turned into a more straightforward voice.

【Mr. Lin's eyes are so beautiful.】

Lin Han's breath hitched, not expecting that He YunTing's heart tone would suddenly chang, so the words that were piling up on his lips suddenly became difficult to say.