Chapter 79

Daylight was fast approaching on V Proton.

From the current map, the most serious were Chrisport, where they landed on the way in, Desert City, and Licorro City, where the gene was first discovered. These three cities seem to have had no room for maneuvering, although the population of V Proton wasn't densely distributed, several cities combined were less than half of the central city, but seriously, almost the entire city had become the so-called 'alien,' which was why they were so quiet when they came.

Because they no longer felt the presence of humans, only that everyone was their kind, they did not need to bother to attack, peaceful coexistence was good. The first task of the support team was to clean up the three cities that were plagued by the alien species, and then observe the other adjacent cities according to the flooding situation, with the ultimate goal of ensuring that the central city was not attacked by this gene.

Chang Lin sent the detailed map of the entire planet and the information of each resource point and energy supply place in a package, and only after confirming that it was correct. He trembled and gave a deep salute of the highest standard to the Imperial soldiers who came to support him. He still couldn't help but have red eyes, he understood that once these mecha started this time, he would lose tens of thousands of his people.

But hesitation could not solve the problem, and in order to return to a healthy central city, he could only agree and cooperate with all the plans.

At the moment before He YunTing was about to walk towards the mecha, ChangLin gave him a third piece of advice, "None of the researchers we sent out before have ever returned, so no matter what, even if you have a better expert this time, you must ensure his safety. If not necessary, you must not get close to those aliens, otherwise..." The more he said, the lower his voice got, "Anyway, I don't want to see any new people fall into this abyss."

He YunTing glanced at him and nodded at a small angle.

Soon, without any hesitation, he walked towards the tarmac, towards the mecha that had been with him for a long time, towards the subordinates and soldiers who were waiting for his orders, and towards the blood-stained dusk that was about to come.

Because of the detailed navigation and instructions given by Chang Lin, it took less than three hours for them to reach the first nearest desert city. After all, there was no point in staying in the central city, and Xu Zhiheng, whose purpose was to understand the situation, followed them. Since the Aegis, as the first line of defense, had to stand at the front, He YunTing arranged Xu Zhiheng into a mecha some way back for safety.

Everyone was concentrating, the energy and intra-team communication had been checked when they came, eliminating all surprises. In order to facilitate communication, in addition to the public channel, He YunTing had a private line to Lu AnHe, for emergency orders and to say some inconvenient words to the public.

However, He YunTing was already a man of few words, even more so during official missions, so this private channel did not blink often. Lu AnHe was reporting all the real-time data outside on the public channel, and for a while no one spoke after the voyage was on track. But this time was different. Halfway through the journey, the private line inside Lu AnHe's Zeus suddenly lit up.

He did not dare to be slow and immediately connected.

"Have you found any problems during the time you protected Xu Zhiheng." He YunTing said in a deep voice, "Any aspect."

Lu AnHe was not surprised that He YunTing would ask this question, and explained one by one the various situations after he entered Xu Zhiheng's secret laboratory, "For the time being, I can't see. Except for Ji Meng's funeral, he was basically within view and was indeed helping Qi JiaZe with all his heart."