Chapter 91

The contact time was too short, some fragments didn't have time to appear in his mind, because of his thief's heart, afraid of being discovered, he closed the glass case quickly. But at least he knew, if something big hadn't happened, He YunTing would never have willingly forgotten him.

These dusty images alone were enough to keep him calm for a long time. It turned out that someone had long loved him silently, but forever restrained to hide all their emotions, hidden behind, without revealing any traces.

The memories were in order.

The person was used to silence, but his feelings were always simple and passionate.

Lin Han himself had almost forgotten what he looked like when he entered school, but in He YunTing's memory, it was more vivid than ever.

At that time, his mother had just passed away, and Lin Han was even prepared to be in the Imperial Army for several years, but found that his mother had left him a considerable amount of savings, which was completely enough for him to live alone in the core area for a long time. He was calm and collected, but in the end, he was just a teenager who had come all the way from the civilian area for the first time, and still had the light of curiosity about all the new things in his eyes, and also had hopes and aspirations for the future.

Even though he didn't like the hustle and bustle, as a representative of the outstanding freshmen, Lin Han still stood in the lecture hall of the Imperial Army University for the first time according to the usual practice and said, "My name's Lin Han, student number 2472W, and I am honored to be here."

Later, he kept a low profile, so everyone gradually forgot that there was a young boy who loved all kinds of mecha and wanted to drive them one day. Lin Han used to think it was a joke, after all, no matter how hard he tried, his physique was the mountain he could never cross. He didn't even want to recall his speech, thinking it was a boast of his own blind confidence that no one remembered.

But from the other side's perspective, he turned out to be a different person.

He remembered.

At that time, He YunTing was already leaving the Imperial Army University, and it was purely by chance that he could appear at the freshman ceremony that year.

It turned out that there were really people who stopped for that look in their eyes back then, and couldn't move their steps after just one glance. It would be a momentary heartbeat, and would fall into the glittering eyes of the teenager. He didn't even know that it was like that, and even felt that his proximity was a kind of abruptness, so he just silently guarded, accompanying him from adolescence to youth, unchanged.

Lin Han's heart trembled a little.

He finally knew why He YunTing would have a double mecha.

Even though he hadn't even spoken, he would always remember a teenager saying that his dream was to drive a mecha. So when he first applied for a mecha model at graduation, for the first time a pilot who finished with full honors chose a two-person model.

At that time, it was common to name the mecha, and some people wondered what the tandem mecha would be called.

But He YunTing didn't know how to name a mecha, so he tried to insert the teenager's number into his name, but he was afraid of being discovered, so after thinking about it, he turned the string of characters upside down and said, "There's no name, just M2742."

Surprisingly, He YunTing's memory wasn't bitter.

At least not until he forgot him.

In the memory of having Lin Han, even if he never said a word to him of his own accord, even if all his love was hidden in his heart, it was always vivid and clear. Those details were the unique secrets that He YunTing remembered firmly, with the only heartbeat, and the innocence of unspeakable words.