Chapter 24

Lin Han's tone was natural, as if he was asking how the weather was today.

He YunTing's eyebrows twitched and he still looked calm, as if he had just heard a question about the weather. But He YunTing was a little puzzled.

Mr. Lin has a cleanliness problem, so why did he suddenly take off his gloves in front of him?

Mr. Lin also smiled at him.

Mr. Lin had just slept in his bed.

Mr. Lin hugged him for a long time earlier.

Mr. Lin... He was very nice.

Mr. Lin asked him if he liked him.

Of course, these words in He YunTing's head right now, didn't seem that way to Lin Han.

What was He YunTing thinking right now?

Why did He YunTing show a puzzled expression?

When did He YunTing move him to his bed?

He YunTing's susceptible period suddenly came so he hugged him, and he just didn't push him away.

He YunTing... He YunTing isn't so bad.

So Mr. Lin then intended to read his heart.

He YunTing's mind began to run at high speed, trying to find evidence of his liking for Lin Han from the above-mentioned pile of conditions. His eyes showed a rare look of confusion, as if he couldn't define these two simple words. His life seemed to be filled with other things, various combat skills, driving training, tactical strategies, but only the tip of his heart was still empty.

Because he was too careful, he didn't even know how to fit a person, to place him in that soft place, to protect him from the wind and rain, for him to be invincible. He YunTing couldn't distinguish between these various emotions, so instead of asking him to give a result now, he might as well go to the training ground to practice.

But no matter what, Mr. Lin was definitely different.

He was different from the first moment he saw him.

Lin Han watched He YunTing's every move.

From the change in his eyelashes and pupils when he first heard the words, to the confusion that slowly appeared on his face a few seconds later, he took it all in.

In fact, he wasn't sure.

In other words, he suddenly asked this question, also with the nature of a test, or rather, a little teasing.

This wasn't a word that anyone would believe, an engineer who specialized in mecha, relying on his own mind-reading skills, wanted to 'bully' the noble Imperial General.

But He YunTing hadn't been able to give an answer, so Lin Han heart suddenly felt bottomless. He even felt that he had changed, never cared before, but now wanted to find out what was going on.

He YunTing's mind made him become less calm, or the hug before made him have other thoughts. When did he actually want to use mind reading to spy on others and ask such questions? Lin Han had no reason to feel guilty, but really wanted to know the answer.

He leaned forward, pulling in the distance from He YunTing, and pretended to get his dinner, his fingers inadvertently brushing the back of He YunTing's hand.

And at this moment, He YunTing also opened his mouth.

Lin Han saw his own reflection in the other's eyes, pure and clear. He flinched a little, just about to give up this irrational thought—