Chapter 51

Before his consciousness completely disappeared, Lin Han saw a person in his field of vision running towards him as fast as he could, moving through the blood on the ground.

Lin Han moved his lips to call his name, wanted to smile comfortingly and say he was fine, but in the end it was difficult to even reach out and touch the other person, he couldn't do anything.

But luckily... he still caught up.

All the tiredness finally overwhelmed him at this moment, but Lin Han felt like he was much more comfortable, and when He YunTing rushed over to embrace him, his body only felt relieved. Even though the temperature was still too hot and dreary for him to get up, he still thought so.

Lin Han woke up to find himself firmly in someone's arms. He didn't know how long he had been unconscious, or even where he was now. He tried to open his eyes, and the first thing he saw was the thin material of the man's clothes, and his chest rising and falling slightly with his breathing.

Lin Han's entire body was embraced by the other in a position of absolute safety and protection.

He YunTing's breathing and heartbeat didn't fluctuate, as if he had been in this position for a long time without being disturbed by anyone.

But Lin Han's slight movement still caught his attention.

When he noticed that his hands were loosening, Lin Han subconsciously tried to find a comfortable position in He YunTing's embrace, but as soon as he turned his head, he saw the mess in the cockpit.

There wasn't much pure water left, some strange things Lin Han had never seen, and a spread out emergency medical kit. But He YunTingtried all of these, and didn't dare to hurt Lin Han, and finally chose to hold him personally, doing nothing, thinking nothing, until he woke up.

Anyway, in this desolation, time was the most worthless thing. Either wasted on unnecessary thoughts, or wasted in the ambiguous warmth.

Both seemed to be the extremely right choice.

"Mr. Lin." He YunTing's voice, however, was really hoarse, as if it had been suppressed for a long time, finally finding his voice after seeing Lin Han wake up and become less natural.

Although the movement of his hands loosened a bit, He YunTing didn't mean to let go of him, instead, he continued to call him again, afraid that Lin Han would faint in front of him again in the next second.

Lin Han wanted to answer him, but found that his throat hurt so much that a simple vibration made his vocal cords feel a tearing, stabbing pain.

His voice didn't come out, but the fishy sweetness in his throat couldn't go down. Lin Han felt like his lungs to throat were blocked by something, but his body rejected it as if to get rid of these foreign substances, so Lin Han began to cough violently, his body trembled violently, until he coughed out a mouthful of crimson blood, and then began to breathe air in large gulps.

He YunTing immediately picked up a side of water to help Lin Han moisten his lips, but the action was gentle, and He YunTing didn't even dare to pat his back, waiting for Lin Han himself to calm down.

And after coughing up a mouthful of blood, Lin Han felt a lot more relaxed, although he may not have much strength until there were some nutritional supplements.

Lin Han took two breaths in a row before he let out a, "Hmmm. I... How long have I been out?"

He YunTing was silent for a moment before saying, "An entire day."

Lin Han became anxious, "So where are we now? General, you didn't drive the mecha back, right? I..."

He still had something he had to tell He YunTing.