Chapter 21

Fortunately, Lin Han was wearing gloves and didn't know what He YunTing was thinking at this moment. He YunTing finished that sentence and then looked away again, leaving Lin Han alone to look at him in confusion.

"This... Is there any problem?"

"No." He YunTing put his gun away and stood with his back to Lin Han, "Just no need to be so polite."

"General..." Lin Han wanted to say something, but He YunTing had already walked to the door with big steps and left without looking back.

So he couldn't finish the rest of his words.

No need to be so polite... But they didn't know each other very well, right? He looked at He YunTing's back and then at the gun in his hand, pondering. He actually wanted to ask more than just this question of address, he also wanted to ask if the other party's wound had healed a bit.

Since he was cautious enough to prepare a gun for him, or in the base, was the real culprit from last time still not found? Lin Han even wanted to tell He YunTing his own ability, and then ask him if he needed his help. After all, separated by a layer of flesh and blood and skin, it wasn't easy to know the other party's true thoughts.

But if Lin Han had told He YunTing about it, he might have been the first to be embarrassed.

Lin Han put his thoughts away along with the gun He YunTing gave him and left the shooting training room.

The time was late, He YunTing confirmed the progress of the selection with Lu AnHe after leaving Lin Han, still uneasy to return to the first base.

When he pushed open the door, Lu AnHe was watching the monitor for him, and when he saw He YunTing coming, he saluted, "Everything's normal so far. But the elimination ratio is higher than last year, there are still two days left in the first stage, yesterday there were still half left, today not even half passed."

Lu AnHe flipped through the data and reported, "This time a total of 40,000 people, Alphas 12,000, Betas 28,000, the result, according to the elimination rules, in addition to the first round of training, the number of people who voluntarily withdrew from the game, there are actually more Betas than Alphas."

"The key is that many Alphas quit for the reason that they don't want to suffer... they are really spoiled," Lu AnHe tsked, having a rare frown with a bit of anger, "They said that they think they can do something else with such mental strength and physical strength. Oh, there are people who say this competition isn't compliant, and intend to write a letter to the council to report you."

He YunTing took off his hat, although he still didn't speak, his eyes had more than a hint of contempt. The mechanic selection occurred every year, and this kind of situation was naturally commonplace.

He YunTing didn't reply, only his face sank as he took the list of eliminated handed over by Lu AnHe.

As the Empire had become more and more prosperous in recent years, young people were used to being pampered, so many people had become lazy and arrogant in nature. They see it on paper and think there was nothing to a mecha and could drive it. They were confident that they were the next He YunTing. The results of the harsh training made their legs weak, and they immediately wanted to quit.

If one wasn't in the middle of it, no one would see the darkness under the peace.

Even the attempted assassination of He YunTing was on the news, they would only mock the perpetrator's lack of self-esteem, and incidentally sing the praises of He YunTing, saying that such a small trick, how could it hurt him?

The first round of selection was purely a physical test, high-intensity training that could quickly see the test subject's physical ability to withstand certain conditions. If not for Lu AnHe, He YunTing would have made it more severe.