Chapter 63

In the end, Lin Han couldn't even remember how many times the other said "I love you", and couldn't tell if it came from between his kisses, or through his rejuvenated hands, directly into his heart. He only remembered He YunTing's fingertips wiping the corners of his lips, and the embrace that wanted to rub him into his body.

He could finally embrace him without any excuse, either to comfort, to caress, or for no reason at all, as long as he wanted to.

Lin Han finally stopped crying, and there were still nutrients and water in his room, so He YunTing got up to get them for him, handing it over.

The large dose of nutrients in the past few days had made Lin Han disgusted at the sight of the packaging. He didn't eat it the previous few days because of a stubborn streak, unwilling to be dragged down by his body, plus the fact that he later recovered his mind-reading skills, he had been holding back on eating.

Lin Han frowned, without knowing the reason, he now suddenly was very repulsive toward nutrients. He first drank water, blinking his eyes, then focused on He YunTing.

Just now He YunTing kissed him too hard, and Lin Han's original two open buttons now looked more messy. The Omega's body couldn't withstand the fiddling, his lips looked more red and plump, and his eyes were only on He YunTing's figure.

The two had just taken a slight break from the previous atmosphere, and at the moment both were surrounded by ambiguous embarrassment.

Lin Han, in order to relieve this awkwardness, sat on the edge of the bed and took small sips of water, but still couldn't hold back and had to look at He YunTing when he took a sip. He finished half a glass of water, and didn't want to take the nutrition immediately, so he had to helplessly look up again, wanting to say something.

But He YunTing noticed his movement and took the water cup out of his hand and put it aside before approaching Lin Han again, looking down at him for a while and then taking him into his arms again.

In this position, Lin Han pressed his side against He YunTing's chest, listening to the undisguised heaving vibrations within the other's chest cavity. He YunTing freed a hand to gently caress Lin Han's ear, caressing his earlobe with little purpose, then immediately letting go.

Even if it was only for a moment, Lin Han could read his concerns.

"He'll be fine." Lin Han said, "I'll wait with you for news."

He YunTing was silent for a while before saying, "I know he will be fine protecting himself, but I don't know..."

"Do you mean Professor Xu?" Lin Han asked after thinking about it.

He YunTing didn't deny it.

Lin Han didn't know how to comfort him, he could only hug him. After all, he just heard a general idea, so some details weren't quite clear, "If you don't mind, you can tell me."

Lin Han liked to listen to Xu Zhiheng's lectures when he was in college, he seemed to be quite noble, and only absorbed in his own research. But, if a student was willing to have a discussion with him, he would also take a lot of time to answer questions.

However, Lin Han, with different majors, just sat in the back row and listened to the lecture every time, and left when it was over, without trying to ask any questions. He didn't expect Xu Zhiheng to remember him, and he even took the initiative to greet and shake hands with him, so Lin Han was a bit flattered.

Lin Han once admired Xu Zhiheng's academic thinking and friendly attitude, he didn't seem to be anxious or angry about anything, except this time. Because only a very few people knew about this, and Qi Jiamu could participate also because He YunTing had promised to give Qi JiaZe a charge that wouldn't be enough to kill him, before releasing the news that Qi JiaZe had been executed by him, and then sending him secretly to Xu Zhiheng's place through Lu AnHe to see if he would get better.