Chapter 7

The next day Lin Han arrived at the Institute on time. After all, even though his estrus was a little early, he brought twice as much nutrients and suppressants as usual just in case.

Shen XiuNan saw the extra stuff when he passed by his office, and with the intuition of his kind, asked, "Are you in heat?"

Lin Han nodded, his tone natural.

Shen XiuNan was also an Omega, but couldn't understand the psychological behavior of workaholics, "You haven't used even one day from this year's time off, right? How many Omega in heat can't wait to lie at home for three days? Only you would still carry nutrients and inhibitors to work..."

Lin Han was noncommittal, "There's nothing uncomfortable about it."

Shen XiuNan was about to say something, but Lin Han, afraid of his worry, explained with a sentence, "And in the next two days there's repair work that must be completed as soon as possible."

"What repair work? Haven't you..." Shen XiuNan suddenly realized halfway through the sentence, "Oh, oh, of course, you have the General's mecha. But now that he's back, and this is a mecha, it's reasonable to say that it doesn't need to be rushed..." Shen XiuNan thought about it and added, "Or you'd better go back to rest and I'll help you out for two days? As long as it's not too complicated, I can fix it."

Lin Han said, "I'm afraid you can't."

"Eh?" Shen XiuNan raised his voice, but quickly fell back, "I know."

"Then don't push yourself too much. If something happens, contact me."

Usually, when Lin Han said it like that, there were only two reasons: either the fine part of it only he can operate, or he needed to connect the spiritual power.

Shen XiuNan was already considered one of the better ones among the Omegas, so he also got into the Institute as a mecha master with excellent grades, but his spiritual power was weak, and when it came to spiritual power, he still had to let others do it.

After Shen XiuNan left, Lin Han refilled an inhibitor to make sure there would be no surprises, and went into the repair room with the key and samples He YunTing gave him the day before.

Lin Han's task was to overhaul the core systems and calibrate them several times to ensure that there wouldn't be any accidents in the interface between the mental power and the mecha.

The current mecha had a semi-manual, semi-psychic mode of operation, in which the pilot had to calculate the position of each voyage and launch with precision each time, flexibly driving the mecha to dodge or attack, while the psychic power connected to a higher level of AI, thus turning the mecha into the best weapon.

A mecha master who repaired the mecha would keep starting the mecha during repeated tests, and would operate it countless times in the limited room, and then hand it over to the original pilot to check it until it was perfect before it was truly repaired.

He YunTing's mental strength was undoubtedly top-notch, which was why he was afraid that Lin Han wouldn't be able to handle it during the test drive, so he specifically asked Lu AnHe to give him a sample of his own.

Lin Han retracted his thoughts, greeted his colleagues who were circling around M2742 and asked them to temporarily switch to another room for repair, leaving him alone in the large repair room.

The big guy's right arm had been repaired, but it still wasn't as good as before because of the damage to the advanced center. Lin Han operated the elevator into the hatch and entered the cockpit.

In his hand was the exclusive key to the mecha, and a sample of the designated pilot's mental energy.

It wasn't that Lin Han had never driven a mecha before, it was just that every time he did, it was a mecha that had been sent to him for repair, and for testing and verification. He would start these big guys up, but only to test and verify them in this confined space...