Chapter 5

The first time might've been a hallucination, but that was no longer an option the second time.

Lin Han still had champagne on his gloves, so he had to continue wiping them casually with the handkerchief He YunTing gave him. Lin Han took the handkerchief and felt the tall, oppressive man in front of him move away from him a little bit — he took a step back in a very gentlemanly manner.

However, the other party's inner thoughts were still ringing in his ears, and such gentlemanly behavior left Lin Han completely unmoved.

He YunTing, however, didn't know this, and took a special glance down at Lin Han, and only after seeing no champagne stains on his hands did he faintly look away.

Lin Han raised his head and saw He YunTing looking away, his eyebrows cold, a strand of uncovered silver hair spilling from his military cap.

It was like he wasn't the one who had just had his wound hit, handed him a handkerchief, and said in his heart that he smelled good.

"General?"

After making sure that this was what he was thinking, Lin Han lost his shock and anger, so when he spoke again, not only did he not look angry, he also raised his face and hooked the corners of his mouth in a meaningful way.

Don't you have anything to say?

Do you know me? Why can you smell my scent?

Lin Han wanted to ask, but when he looked up and saw the sweat on the side of He YunTing's face from the pain, the words only turned around in his mouth and were swallowed in the end.

Forget it, he thought.

It was embarrassing to ask. Not to mention, he and He YunTing wouldn't have too many encounters. As he thought so, he pushed the question to the back of his mind for the time being.

He YunTing heard Lin Han open his mouth and turned around, looking at Lin Han in silence and expressionless, as if he was curious about what Lin Han was calling him for. Lin Han didn't clarify it, and He YunTing didn't say anything, nor did he make any extra movements.

But his eyes and hair color were so special that Lin Han couldn't resist looking into his eyes and saw his blue self in the other's eyes. The two of them looked at each other quietly for a few moments, until He YunTing voluntarily averted his eyes.

He stopped looking at Lin Han and walked straight to the main hall as if nothing had happened, and he remained arrogant, unconcerned about anything, the coldest weapon of the empire.

When Lu AnHe saw that his boss had already left, he came towards Lin Han, "Mr. Lin, I'll take you back."

Lin Han watched the tall pale green back fade away and walk into the gregarious arena of fame and fortune.

When the people in the main hall saw He YunTing return, there was another burst of boisterous and noisy congratulations, and cheers from all sides. Lin Han followed Lu AnHe in the opposite direction, and the noisy voices gradually became inaudible.

Wouldn't he also dislike such an event? Lin Han was still holding the key to the mecha and He YunTing's SSS sample, and thought this for no reason.

Lu AnHe was, after all, He YunTing's most trusted subordinate and could even fly He YunTing's personal aircraft. Lin Han politely thanked him and gave an address.

Lu AnHe repeated the location Lin Han gave him, "Does Mr. Lin live near the Imperial Military University? Let me confirm the location."

Lin Han gave a "hm" and said casually, "I studied there for a long time, and then I chose to live there when assigned."