Chapter 23

Lin Han was held down in his arms, and neither of them spoke for a while. Although He YunTing's action seemed fierce, the hand on Lin Han's waist was unexpectedly warm.

Unlike the clumsy two at the last dinner, the warmth of He YunTing's palm was higher this time, and more insistent, unwilling to let go even for a moment.

Lin Han's position was a bit awkward, his arms were clasped by him, and he was confined to one side of the embrace. He just struggled to put his hands out, but He YunTing seemed to sense something immediately and embraced him even tighter.

"Don't move." He YunTing's voice was low and muffled, with the aroma of ebony.

Lin Han was slightly stunned, his five fingers curled up for a moment, vainly clenched into a fist, crouching on He YunTing's chest with his own cheek. His eyelashes were very long, rubbing against the other party's textured uniform fabric, and smelling a little different from the pheromone, which only belonged to He YunTing's smell of smoke and fire.

Thinking of the words Lu AnHe had said, he couldn't imagine this person sitting in the mecha for three days, and Lin Han's heart suddenly softened.

He YunTing told him not to move, so Lin Han really maintained this position, almost obediently complying with him. At the same time, Lin Han felt the vibration coming from He YunTing's chest, rustily and carefully released a little pheromone.

The sweet aroma of caramel gradually diffused the area, and then gradually dissolved into the heavy ebony fragrance. Lin Han was actually a little nervous, but did it anyway.

I thought you liked the smell of caramel, will this make you feel better?

The other party's breath was very close to his, Lin Han could clearly feel the changes in He YunTing. He didn't know how long, it was so long that Lin Han felt his hands were a little numb, He YunTing's body moved, and his emotions stabilized.

Lin Han took the opportunity to free his hands, but his entire body was still wrapped around him, and He YunTing tightly pressed them together. He YunTing was tall, firmly covering Lin Han, but his movements were a bit more cherished.

They leaned closer, so close that the shadows were overlapping and intertwining, wrapped in a loving silhouette.

"General?" After a long time, Lin Han finally spoke out.

He YunTing's movements seemed to become a bit sluggish, after hearing Lin Han call him, the hand on his waist moved hesitantly, but his chin buried deeper behind Lin Han's neck, giving a deep and heavy exhale and inhale.

Probably Lin Han's pheromone finally took effect, and suddenly He YunTing's nose twitched, as if he had smelled something that fascinated him.

His arms became a little tighter, Lin Han didn't know what was happening, and could only move his hands, tentatively holding He YunTing.

Lin Han, wearing white gloves, patted He YunTing's back very gently, one pat after the other. He was obviously a person whose name could make the entire galaxy shake, but now he was like a helpless child, getting a sense of security from his gentle gestures.

After a few moments, He YunTing seemed to finally calm down a lot, but instead of straightening up as Lin Han wanted, he slowly groped his way closer to the Omega gland, his high nose brushing the skin near the gland, his breath panicked and trembling as he landed on Lin Han's gland.

That location was too sensitive by nature, just now when He YunTing touched with his hand there, Lin Han already couldn't stand it and could feel the breath leaving his nostrils. Lin Han's body tensed up, instinct made him want to push away, but finally gave up resistance under He YunTing's strong embrace.