Untitled Part 83

Things seemed less difficult to solve when they were in perspective.

V Proton Star was, after all, too far behind in technology, and even though Chang Lin had reopened an entire brand new production plant in Central City for Xu Zhiheng, and had equipped a group of experts who were already pillars of the V Proton Star as helpers, it was ultimately much worse than the Empire's productivity.

But then the biggest problem was the lack of materials needed.

They calculated that even if they used all the materials available now and produced around the clock, at most they could only supply half of the city with genetically infected people. But according to Xu Zhiheng, this antigen was special in nature and needed to be used on the infected alien on the day it was made. It wouldn't deteriorate when exposed to air, but it would with time. What was more, if they excluded his student Xi Yuan, this kind of research in the entire Empire was only Xu Zhiheng's doing, so even if V Proton Star had the intention to ask for help from the Empire again, the other couldn't give more support.

After all, the largest support had been sent over, and the Empire helped this small planet under the jurisdiction of the performance of importance.

Xu Zhiheng's words began to be verified one by one, after the water supply was cut off, as long as the people who had been in contact with the water before the blockade were excluded, the subsequent inhabitants didn't show any signs of infection.

The planet seemed to have finally come to life, and the people couldn't hold back their gratitude and waited daily at the places where mecha might appear, just to express their gratitude.

Xu Zhiheng was responsible for saving the infected aliens, then the formation must fundamentally solve the problem of the gene no longer being proliferated. The source of the original gene has never been found, but the whole water circulation system outside the central city was completely cleaned.

So the sergeants, who had always been used to using mecha as a combat weapon, used the incredibly advanced equipment for the first time to do something else, such as work as a tinkerer — to rebuild the entire V Proton water system.

M2742 used his lightsaber, along with high-intensity energy, to decapitate the source of the water supply that had been working for many years. Lu AnHe's Aegis, with its high defensive power, was responsible for resisting the impact generated by the violent breakage, etc. Due to the limitations of the cosmic junk, the rest of the mecha were responsible for the rest of the aftermath, completely destroying the original system. Then raising the source of the entire system to reverse the cycle. After the construction was completed, the new water source was brought back into the cycle, after Xu Zhiheng had checked and confirmed that it was clean. The cities that were once in danger of being abandoned were finally given a new lease on life.

The work was undoubtedly new to the pilots, and some joked that with their mental strength and pheromone which were many times better than normal people before they were screened into the Imperial mecha base, they didn't expect to be able to experience a different kind of professional experience on their missions after graduating from military school.

Of course, jokes aside, the sergeants were all very serious about it — after all, it was much easier to do this kind of thing than to grit your teeth and follow orders to 'slaughter.'

But Xu Zhiheng's prepared materials were still not enough.

On the third day, when the formation had rebuilt the new system, Xu Zhiheng was waiting there.

About the incident that day, Xu Zhiheng still seemed to keep it in mind.

These days he actually mentioned the teenager in Licorro City to He YunTing more than once, saying that since he had proven himself, and it meant that the teenager was still saved, and he hoped that a mecha could be sent to pick up the other party.