Chapter 29

He YunTing looked at him.

The Omega who had really poor physical strength, had run over so fast, he could only open his mouth to gasp for air. His face was slightly red, but his eyes were very bright, like pure and precious obsidian.

He YunTing stretched out his hand as if he wanted to help Lin Han, but was afraid that his action was too abrupt, and in the end could only continue to keep his face straight, only a tiny bit of worry leaked out of his blue eyes. But he understood that Lin Han suddenly came to him and must have something to say, so he went over and closed the door of the command room, and made sure that the communication device between the room and the outside world was not turned on, and then said to Lin Han, "What is it?"

He didn't ask about Wen Tianyao, nor did he say "hmm" or "believe".

The word "believe" had hardly ever appeared in He YunTing's life. The words that were engraved in his life were commands and missions, rather than this somewhat indistinct and uncertain emotion.

He was decisive, a person who gave orders, even if Lu AnHe had followed him for the longest time, and could be a little casual in terms of address or in other things, but there was never a compromise on discipline.

As with most of the base, his words were orders, no one would disagree, and no one could disobey. As for the Empire, whether it was the royal family or civilians, he had been loyal and steadfast and had no other emotions.

He was straightforward, and as Lu AnHe sometimes claimed, compared to ordinary people, there were many things missing in him. Therefore, He YunTing didn't quite understand what this term meant, and he was so naturally strict that he couldn't immediately answer yes or no for a while.

Even so, when he looked at the person in front of him, something above reason surfaced in his mind, and he almost didn't want to think about it, wanting to reply 'yes' immediately, telling him 'I believe you.'

But he couldn't.

The people on the other side of the table were of high status, and even if he didn't like Wen Tianyao, he couldn't deny the fact that he would inherit the Empire in the future. He wanted to be more loyal to the entire country than to the imperial family.

Lin Han saw He YunTing's eye color change and darken, so he reorganized his language.

For a not-so-sensible moment, he wanted to tell him that he had the ability to read what the other person was thinking at the moment as long as he reached out and touched them.

If He YunTing didn't believe him, he'd grab his hand and read the other person's mind right now, one word at a time.

But he couldn't.

The other side was such a cold and reserved person, and he read what was in his mind without permission. Not to mention how He YunTing would feel if he knew what he had been thinking, what was more, reading the words of his mind would be like torture to him——

This was undoubtedly like stripping all his pride down a little and then stepping on it.

Lin Han looked at the other party's blue eyes, and suddenly a lot of intolerant feelings arose.

"I mean..." Lin Han changed the way he spoke, "I can tell the General something. Whether or not the General believes it, is up to the General to decide."

He still had the gun He YunTing gave him last time on him, and since He YunTing told him that day, Lin Han began to deliberately not use "you" 1 in his words, sometimes replacing it with "you" 2, sometimes replacing it with "General".

In order to make He YunTing believe him, Lin Han could only speak in a graver tone.

"His Royal Highness has come to me before, more than once," Lin Han didn't lie, as he maintained his composure, "before he came today, I heard what he said on the communicator at work."