Chapter 76

The two of them didn't speak for several minutes.

Lin Han could hear the shouting of late students not far away, throwing out their own opinions. He could hear the TV from the living room, playing Grr's favorite episode, where the Alpha Slag was tearfully watching his former lover find a new love. He could occasionally hear the rustling on the other side's communicator.

There was no voice.

He YunTing was doing well in restraint, breathing very lightly. It didn't take long for him to completely calm down, and even cleaned up a bit by himself when Lin Han didn't make a sound. While the dirt could be wiped away, the smell in the cockpit couldn't.

Lin Han opened his mouth, but couldn't make a sound right away. When he heard the rattling of the metal buckle, Lin Han felt a slow blush.

What had he done...?

Lin Han's face was already a little red from the fever, and he moved his leg awkwardly, even touching a little wet spot.

"......"

Omegas weren't the same as Alphas and their bodies were made to be suitable for picking, although it was said that the estrus and susceptible period were similar in nature, requiring marking, caressing and mingling between Alphas and Omegas, but there were still differences in the implementation of the specific.

In the case of pheromone isolation, in general terms, one yearned to be possessed, and the other wanted to take over. So Lin Han wasn't like He YunTing who could get significant relief after a simple front-end release, even though he had a release before the other, but because of this release, there was still some unspoken feeling of emptiness.

For the first time, he blushed at his Omega physique.

The day would come when he would be like this, as long as he was Omega, the essence was no different. The warmth somewhere in his body hadn't stopped, his hands were sticky, but he was lying on the bed as if he had given himself up.

Now He YunTing must be leaning on the driver's seat, the expression on his face was probably long back to normal. He didn't know if his uniform jacket was off or over his body, he was no longer so meticulous; between his original clean appearance, there would be some lust.

Where his hands were placed, his eyes at that certain moment weren't so cold.

It wasn't at that moment, his mind and body were only himself.

Just now, he was so focused on nervously inducing, until now, when he slowly came back to his senses, Lin Han felt that his throat was dry.

What was more important...

The entire mecha must now be filled with the fragrance of ebony mixed with a light fishy smell, so thick that it would drown a person in it, with that person's unique scent.

Lin Han had just unconsciously licked his lips, when he heard He YunTing's voice finally, "Mr. Lin."

Lin Han's movements suddenly froze, and was glad that the video message had been turned off at this moment, and paused for a moment before saying, "I'm here."

Thinking of He YunTing's 'beautiful' just now, and then thinking of the other party's gasp through the light screen, Lin Han felt that he had been happy too early. He could only comfort himself by saying that it was good that he wasn't really in heat. Lin Han finally asked him, "So, are you... Are you feeling better?"

Even though this did ease Alpha's discomfort to a great extent, Lin Han knew that the susceptibility period wouldn't pass so easily. But for He YunTing, it was enough.