Chapter 26

Lin Han's face didn't change, only the tip of his eyebrows gently raised, the tone of his voice sounding a little surprised. Although Wen Tianyao's first sentence made him feel a bit complicated, the second sentence was the focus now.

He wasn't surprised that Wen Tianyao had something else in mind, but for the time being, he didn't know what the so-called 'start from him' meant.

Lin Han showed a difficult look, "But..."

Wen Tianyao seemed to interpret his difficulty as constraint and awkwardness, and took the initiative to say, "Of course, it's okay if you don't want to, no pressure."

This was usually called a retreat to advance, after all, with his status and position, if under normal circumstances he offered to back down, then the other would usually be in a sorry mood because of his understanding, and would instead re-commit.

But all this presupposed that Lin Han's hand wasn't on his hand.

The Prince's palm had a sticky feeling, which made Lin Han feel a little uncomfortable.

Lin Han smiled lightly after listening to the other party's self-righteous heartfelt speech, withdrew his hand, and spoke again with a point of gratitude in his voice, "Then thank you, Your Highness, I will go alone."

Wen Tianyao's face obviously changed, as if he didn't expect things to develop differently from what he had brainstormed, but still maintained his poise and could only go along with it, "Okay."

Lin Han nodded to Wen Tianyao, and turned his head to leave.

He wasn't worried about what Wen Tianyao would do to him at this moment, maybe he just wanted to use him as a pawn. Now Wen Tianyao was alone, and in He YunTing's territory, if he still remembered his identity, he wouldn't act rashly.

"Mr. Lin," when Lin Han was about to leave, Wen Tianyao really opened his mouth again, "when I studied in the Imperial Army University, I also dabbled in a little bit of related knowledge, so I have some curiosity, and want to ask Mr. Lin, but don't want to disturb your work. "

Lin Han put away the smile, even the extra expression didn't want to appear on his face, "Okay."

Lin Han went into the mecha library, he lightly opened the door, and didn't specifically greet Wen Tianyao, only busying himself.

"When did Mr. Lin come to the base?" During Lin Han's break, Wen Tianyao, who seemed to be interested in both mecha and Lin Han, asked.

"Only a few days ago." Lin Han said, "I'm not familiar with the area yet."

Wen Tianyao then casually touched on a few more topics, and Lin Han replied casually, looking a bit perfunctory. But Wen Tianyao didn't seem to care.

Lin Han continued to work on his own. After all, it was a mecha for new recruits, and many of its features were a bit old, but the internal procedures and parameters could still be used with a few changes. After a while, Lin Han arrived in front of a tall mecha.

The tenth generation QT, one of the contributors to the battle with the Zerg that year.

From this generation, the Institute began to experiment with establishing a link between the mecha hub and the pilot's mental energy, which could significantly improve combat performance and also reduce consumption.

This mecha looked like it hadn't been used for a long time, so there shouldn't have been a problem anywhere, and the pilot himself hadn't sent it in for inspection because of something, and the mecha system was updated quickly, so it was put on hold.

After all, Lin Han couldn't have been more familiar with the design, and after getting into the cockpit and tossing it around, he managed to start the mecha.