Chapter 64

As it turned out, nutrients didn't get any tastier with a kiss.

But Lin Han couldn't struggle, and He YunTing didn't need his guidance this time, his fingers holding his chin so that he had to slightly tilt his head up, then forcibly pry open his teeth and ferry the semi-thick liquid into his mouth.

"Mmnh..." Lin Han mumbled twice, his hands hooked around the other man's back and patted it subconsciously, but it didn't stop him from moving. Instead, he pressed deeper and harder, tightly against his lips, so that, whether it was a plea for mercy, nutrients, or anything else, it couldn't leak out and had to be swallowed in full.

Lin Han was nervous and in pain, even though it wasn't the first time they kissed, he couldn't help but feel his heart pounding as soon as the other man came up to him; and in pain because this stuff really didn't taste good, but He YunTing's tongue kept pushing the nutrient over.

He YunTing was really serious about feeding him the nutrient. This time he took most of the tube in one mouthful, feeding it all in little by little, carefully and gradually, and only after making sure there was nothing else in Lin Han's mouth did he slowly move away. He reached out and pressed the corner of his lips, preparing to swallow the remaining small half of the tube that way.

Lin Han, keenly aware of He YunTing's thoughts, hurriedly snatched the nutritional supplement from his hand, and said with concern, "I'll drink it, I'll drink it, I'll drink it by myself."

Then frowned and quickly solved the remaining half of the tube, and also showed He YunTing the empty packaging to prove that his words were true.

He YunTing also properly checked to make sure there was nothing left before getting back up and helping Lin Han get a glass of water, throwing away the empty nutrients for him, and sitting back down next to him. He YunTing raised his hand, and just when Lin Han's heart was alarmed about what he was going to do, he started to button Lin Han's shirt one by one, and then he fixed the shirt on his chest and the wrinkles on his collar for him without slowing down.

He wasn't the one who cherished time like gold now, he just wanted to simply spend some time with him, that was all.

Lin Han went back to the days when he used time as a pointless commodity, but now, placed into the present, He YunTing would devote all his time on him, watching him everywhere he went, not wanting to delay for a moment, not parting for a moment.

The people of the Empire only knew that the General was brave and steadfast, but always cold and unapproachable, and looked very hard to talk to.

Only Lin Han knew many details about He YunTing, and all the matters of his heart.

You're the sun for all people, but only shed a gentle warm light on me.

"You have to drink the nutrients." He YunTing didn't know what he was thinking, and Mr. General gave a dry cough as he said this with a straight face.

"..." Lin Han gave him an eerie look.

This way did work, but, to be honest... It was completely unlike He YunTing's style.

When this guy invited himself, he either used the excuse that Lu AnHe's mecha was broken or that it was for the glory of the Empire, but after being together, this skill of his actually skyrocketed, and if Lin Han wasn't still able to read minds, he would almost think that He YunTing was a different person.

But He YunTing thought that there was nothing wrong with doing so, and even turned his head sideways and locked eyes with Lin Han.

Lin Han's heart moved and grabbed He YunTing's finger.