Chapter 78

Lin Han keenly noticed He YunTing's change, "What's wrong?"

He YunTing himself hadn't recovered from the shock, but he was too used to hiding everything from the world, and subconsciously denied, "Nothing."

He didn't want to hide it from Lin Han, but now that they couldn't see each other, telling him would only add to his worries. While he was talking to Lin Han, he thought back, could it be that he had really misremembered?

He briefly doubted himself.

But he had great confidence in his memory, as long as he had experienced things, it could leave traces in his mind. He quickly calmed down and felt that if there was such a gap that, it wasn't his problem, then there must be something missing somewhere. As long as there were omissions, rethinking and investigating, he could definitely find the problem.

But it was too late now, and there was a new mission tomorrow, so it wasn't the time to think about what happened three years ago.

Lin Han didn't ask more questions, but said with concern, "Is there anything else you need to check?"

He YunTing's voice contained nothing unusual, as he calmly replied with 'nothing else,' then spoke after a pause, "But maybe you can come here from time to time in the next few days."

Lin Han said "Okay" and didn't ask more questions.

The two of them chatted naturally for a few more minutes, and Lin Han sat back in his chair to rest after tidying up He YunTing's study a bit.

"Your study is so empty." Lin Han then asked curiously, "This mansion is so big, you don't stay here much?"

"Someone will come to clean it regularly, the housekeeper will arrange it." He YunTing replied.

"Oh." Lin Han answered, "I'll go back then."

It seemed that both of them had a belated shyness, after that incident, they would rather listen to the voices and imagine each other's appearance, but neither of them took the initiative to click on the video button, so innocent that they didn't look like two grown men.

"Lin Han," He YunTing suddenly changed the subject, "I'm going to let Qi Jiamu follow you for the next two days, and take the time to go to Xu Zhiheng's lab to see how his brother is doing. You should have a better impression of him, I heard there has been some improvement. Find out how far it has gone."

"Okay."

"Don't worry about what Qi Jiamu will do, he doesn't have the key to the last door, not to mention, right now his brother still needs treatment." As if understanding Lin Han's worry, He YunTing added.

"What about you?" Lin Han spoke up, even though he knew the question was meaningless and unnecessary, he couldn't help but blurt out, "How are you?"

He YunTing said without hesitation, "Nothing's wrong. The plan is ready to be implemented once it is deployed."

Lin Han remembered what He YunTing said earlier, "Is V Proton Star problematic?"

At that time when Qi Jiaze attacked him on the warship, He YunTing didn't hesitate to draw his gun and shoot, not to mention that now there were already many people on V Proton who seemed to have fused with similar genes. According to He YunTing's style, perhaps blood would flow to eliminate all risk possibilities.

"Nothing's wrong." He YunTing didn't want to say more, and even hesitated for a moment, as if he was worried that he might scare Lin Han and was reluctant to tell him about his plan.

But Lin Han guessed one or two things and didn't ask any more questions, just said reassuringly, "You can't go wrong with anything you do."

"Don't hesitate and don't have doubts," Lin Han said, "I'm always on your side."