Chapter 17

Lin Han looked at the person in front of him and his heart softened in the end. He was clutching the snacks that a certain adjutant thought he had hidden well in his hand, and his palm was slightly sweating, "I'm not angry."

In any case, the matter of hearing the other party's thoughts was originally not allowed by the General.

The only thing Lin Han was sure of since discovering his special ability was that when his hand touched another person's skin without obstruction, he could hear what is in the other person's mind at that moment, which might be the words that were about to be said at the moment, or may be the subconscious mind that hadn't been realized yet.

Of course, whether he was aware of it or not, Lin Han wouldn't lie.

General would certainly not be able to say those words, as for whether it was the subconscious... Lin Han hesitated, after all, when he yanked off his gloves earlier, that moment was too short, He YunTing didn't have time to say anything else, just immediately tried to keep himself from facing it directly.

Lin Han's heart was in turmoil.

He felt like he should be angry, but he didn't know exactly what he wanted to be angry about.

"Mn." When He YunTing heard Lin Han's words, he seemed to finally let go, and his voice didn't seem as cold.

"Then..." Lin Han moved his eyes from the snack bag to He YunTing's face, "General, I'm leaving?"

"Mn." He YunTing continued to respond briefly. But he seemed to be thinking about something, and after a second there was another movement. He opened the box of snacks again, re-grabbed a large handful and held it in his hand, and threw it into Lin Han's arms, still not saying a word.

"..." Lin Han had the feeling of crying and laughing for the first time, "General, how old are you today?"

He had heard of He YunTing's deeds, due to his natural mental strength, pheromone and physical strength, he joined the army much earlier than the average person, plus later on, he was born into war and made many marvelous achievements, was deeply appreciated by the emperor, and was exceptionally promoted several times, which made him the object of admiration of millions of people.

The youngest Mr. General's eyes darkened a little, as if he felt that the date of birth had little meaning, and casually said, "I forgot."

But soon he moved his lips again, "But today, I'm happy."

Lin Han was stunned.

It took him a few seconds to remember why He YunTing had said that.

Because he himself told him happy birthday today.

Lin Han hugged the snacks in his hand tighter, and finally brought a little light-hearted smile in his voice, "Then, I will wish you happy birthday everyday on the General's birthday in the future."

"Mn." Although the answer was the same, the last bit of gloom in He YunTing's eyes was brushed away.

"Bye." As he prepared to launch the craft, he said to Lin Han, "These days, be safe. If you need anything, you can look for Lu AnHe. Or for me." He YunTing said the last sentence very quickly, as if he wanted to override his own words, 'Look for Lu AnHe.'

"Okay." Lin Han said. He remembered the dagger that had been thrust at He YunTing today, and the man who had stolen the sample when they first met. He didn't know what had happened or what He YunTing and the others would investigate from, but he felt a little uneasy.

Thinking about it, Lin Han suddenly looked at his hands.

"General," he called out to He YunTing.

The light of blue eyes fell on him in response.