Chapter 14

Lin Han was stunned for a long time.

He seemed to be very stiff even in the posture of invitation, with his hand outstretched and then stopped in mid-air, without any other movement, just waiting for his response. The crowd's eyes didn't dare to linger too long, even though some had already begun to enviously speculate about who the invited person was.

The lights were still dim, but He YunTing's eyes were bright. He YunTing, who was from the military and well-trained, held this position until Lin Han responded, without moving, as strictly as if it was such an important invitation.

Lin Han still looked at him.

But the problem was...

Lin Han rarely participated in such occasions, dancing and so on, and even more so, he didn't participate.

He couldn't.

He YunTing seemed to be very patient, and while waiting, as if afraid of Lin Han's worries, he whispered, "You can put your gloves on."

So three seconds later, a pair of white gloved hands, still warm, rested on He YunTing's palm.

"Okay." Lin Han said. Lin Han thought a lot in a very short time.

For example, what was he thinking right now? If he didn't wear gloves, would he hear a different response? Or, if he refused, would the General have the same sulky light in his eyes as the last time he tried to shake hands with him in the repair room?

But in the end, he thought, today was the General's birthday.

Lin Han's life was lackluster, but he could remember every birthday with his mother by his side. He didn't know what He YunTing had gone through along the way, but on his birthday, he should be happy.

So he accepted the invitation.

He YunTing's hands suddenly gained a little more weight.

The Omega's gloved five fingers looked almost delicate, even for a mecha engineer who spent his days at the Institute, installing and dismantling all sorts of mecha designs. But they looked a little small, and He YunTing was able to wrap it securely in one hand, and the wrist was lean, as if to tell the person holding it that its owner should be cared for in this way.

He YunTing became careful for no reason, because if he used too much force, the other might get hurt. Lin Han felt the man in front of him breathe heavier, and was about to raise his eyes when a pair of hands fell on his waist.

The General was able to catch up on his skills in a short period of time because Lieutenant Colonel Lu wisely mentioned this, even though Lu AnHe said in despair after seeing his learning results, 'I think if Mr. Lin rewrote a program for M2742, it can jump better than you.'

He YunTing lifted his legs like kicking a square step, and his hand movements were like army drills... In short, stiff and rusty. Finally He YunTing barely learned, Lu AnHe even covered his face and said, 'Or you shouldn't consider this, and inviting Mr. Lin to join the table is also enough.'

He YunTing agreed at that time. But when he waited for a long time until Lin Han appeared, all the preparations he had made before fell flat again. Perhaps the lighting and music were so ambiguous that he felt he might regret it if he didn't do it.

He YunTing never regretted anything. Now he hated the worry of the unknown, the powerlessness and unavailability.

Lin Han didn't release his hand, which made He YunTing feel relieved again. As a result, the Omega came close to him and said honestly, "But General, I don't know how."