Chapter 28

Wen Tianyao probably didn't expect He YunTing to say that, not to mention that the words 'quite chatty' were bizarre and impossible to apply to the General.

"I didn't mean it like that." He coughed twice to cover his embarrassment, and said, "I just thought I could help. After all, such a good Omega as Mr. Lin is extremely rare in the entire empire, the General shouldn't miss out."

"Oh." Lin Han heard He YunTing say that.

For some reason, he heard this very disdainful response mixed with some other emotions, which made him want to laugh.

He even wondered what He YunTing's expression would be at this time — no, it should be the same cold impatience as always. So Lin Han began to wonder what He YunTing was thinking.

But He YunTing's mind was really inscrutable to him, such as having inappropriate thoughts in inappropriate places.

This was when it occurred to Lin Han that instead of talking to He YunTing, who was out of his league, it would be better to say that they 'talked' smoothly when they were in physical contact.

Wen Tianyao seemed to be very concerned about this matter, but from Lin Han's point of view, he just wanted to deliberately bring himself closer to He YunTing, and then work together towards Luo Qi's side.

But Lin Han didn't understand, now Wen Tianyao's reputation among the people was good, and he was a Prince. Everyone could foresee his future road, not to mention that in the Empire, even if the parliament seemed to be democratic, in the end, the most powerful person was still the Emperor.

In other words, as long as Wen Tianyao continued to remain neutral until he took the throne, neither the peacemakers nor the radicals could interfere with his choices. Then why did he have to eagerly choose one of the factions when he was still a prince — and a fanatical radical with the aim of destroying the Zerg?

This was something Lin Han couldn't figure out.

Wen Tianyao seemed to want to compliment Lin Han again, but He YunTing didn't even give a "hmm" this time, just lowered his voice a bit and changed the subject.

Wen Tianyao seemed to be looking at something that He YunTing handed over to him.

After a while, he read a name,

"The General's selection, I'm very optimistic about this person."

Lin Han had heard of this name in the past two days. It was said to be the brightest Alpha in this batch of pilot selection, no matter what test they were always the best, he got almost no deductions, and they were far ahead.

The second round of selection content was for the pilot's personal physical fitness and balance ability testing, even now most habitable planets were gravitational, but along with the warship that spent a long time in the universe, as well as a variety of combat uncertainty, overcome weightlessness and continue to operate calmly and accurately in a weightless environment, was a must for pilots.

Today's training simulated the cruel graceless environment, the high radiation from the solar system and the excruciating weightlessness. The recruits needed to continue their training in the simulation chamber and complete various levels of operations according to the training requirements.

Wen Tianyao looked at a grid of images on the split screen, many people began to withstand such a virtual environment, some sat on their knees and shivered, some began to lie on the cabin guardrail and began to vomit, some had shortness of breath and blue lips. The accompanying emergency medical team was in charge of opening the cabin door to carry them away.

Only a few people in the virtual cabin still maintained a basic level of calm, and endured all kinds of discomfort to complete the test.

Wen Tianyao approached one of the light screens with great interest, "He's too good."