Chapter 84

This statement undoubtedly made the students who were discussing this matter explode.

The original worldly students were the most easily compelled objects, lacking a calm analysis of events, only thinking that they knew a certain point that others didn't, and that they were right, able to grasp the truth from a few pieces.

He looked at his classmates with a self-righteous look.

The student who was dreaming of a relationship with General was the first to jump out, calling the teenager by his name with dissatisfaction and retorting, "Qin Zian, what are you talking about? Don't include the General in a rumor that you're making up."

"Rumors?" Qin Zian had anticipated that he would be questioned for saying so, not only did he not panic, but he also had a little more superiority. "I knew you wouldn't believe me. You guys still think General is a hero still, don't you?" He sighed in mock annoyance, "It's true that lack of thinking and deep understanding makes you live happier."

"What else?" Now some of the remaining students came to their senses, "What does that mean? What do you know and say so, you're slandering the General, you know?"

Qin Zian originally wanted to pretend to show off, but was stimulated by these words.

He was an Alpha, his grades and mental strength weren't bad, his family was good also. As soon as he was born in the core, his parents' work and economic strength, although not the top group of people in the Empire, compared to those who had to fight for their lives to squeeze the core of the 'common people,' he had been considered a child born with a golden spoon.

The people who were absolutely strong but low-key, like Qin Zian, were kind of better than the average person. On the one hand, less calm, on the other hand, this superior feeling dominated him. He hesitated for a while, from the nasal cavity of a hum, said, "Anyway, I guess after a while everyone will know, he can't hide it even if he wants to."

A few people were confused by his words, an impatient one looked up, Lin Han was lowering his head, as if he was busy with his own business, so he said in a louder voice, "Say it clearly, what's the point of keeping people hanging?"

Qin Zian snorted a little, as if he finally couldn't hold it in after whetting his appetite, cleared his throat, and beckoned the curious students to come together. Although his voice was lowered, Lin Han wasn't far away and could still hear a general idea, "It seems that... when he first arrived at V Proton Star a few days ago... he killed all the people in the three cities..."

Not surprisingly, he heard a gasp.

The Omega student's face turned red at the news, "What are you talking about? He's not like that."

"That's the way it is, my father is in charge of V Proton Star communications. There wasn't even any news from there before, and then only when the symptoms improved were the communication channels reopened." Qin Zian continued his story, "but before the communication was opened, there were three cities disconnected. It is said that... There's not a single living soul left there." When he said this Qin Zian still gritted his teeth, after all, once upon a time he was like these people, with a filter of blind admiration for He YunTing. He said, and his voice got smaller, "Anyway, it's all true. It can't be concealed for long, you will all know when the time comes, I'm just telling you in advance."

There were still people who didn't believe him, and their tone was eager, "Where's the evidence? What's the proof?"

"How can he kill someone indiscriminately when V Proton Star has clearly said he found a way of recovery?"

Qin Zian himself became angry, "I said it's the truth, what does it matter to me if you believe it or not? He dared to do so and must have thought that it would be talked about, but the General is so powerful, our righteous indignation also has nothing to do with him."