After a few moments, it started to roll forward, but still looked back at the two people behind it from time to time, afraid that it would lose them because it was too fast. He YunTing followed Grr's pace easily. Grr had its own ideas about where it wanted to take the two people or what it wanted to do.

Lin Han looked back at the mecha, which was getting farther and farther away, and was still a little anxious, but in the end, he still didn't say a word. He didn't expect Grr to lead them for long.

After ten minutes of walking, it led the two past a hill. Because of the unstable sliding and sinking of the hillside, as well as the long-term weathering and erosion, there was a kind of high, but still large mound.

They saw Grr stop, then turned its head and rubbed Lin Han, as if to tell them to wait. Then Grr began to run as fast as it could toward a low place, and Lin Han was surprised at its agility, but had no idea what it wanted to do.

And five minutes after Grr disappeared, the ground suddenly shook with one powerful vibration after another. Lin Han first thought it was an earthquake, but then it was very regular and getting closer and closer to the two.

Soon, they didn't have to guess.

The source of the sound gradually appeared in front of them. Lin Han felt He YunTing's back instantly tense up — like he was afraid the arriving creature would hurt him and wanted to subconsciously shield him.

"Don't be afraid." He heard him say.

There was more than one creature approaching—

They were extremely large Oddbound creatures, each one a floor high, with short fleeces, unable to walk upright, covered in pink skin. While their limbs were thick, it had thick paws, and each step was accompanied by a tremor on the ground. Except for the color of their skin and the lack of a long trunk, Lin Han almost associated them with the creatures on Earth called elephants.

And the reason why the two would relax was because on the head of one of the leading creatures rode a small black mass that looked familiar.

"...Ruien race." He YunTing, like an encyclopedia of Oddbound creatures, named the creature for Lin Han.

Lin Han nodded blankly, "But why is Grr..."

"The Ruien, though naturally strong, are the best-tempered race in the galaxy." He YunTing reminded Lin Han of the mechanical encyclopedias he read automatically as a child whenever he used this very serious tone of science, "and the Kudzuar are especially good friends with them."

Lin Han understood, even though this Ruien looked scary, he may still be eaten to death by this furry doughnut1.

"Because of the good relationship between the two races, many people in the Empire have given them another name as well." He YunTing's voice was still cold, but Lin Han heard a twinge in it for the second time. The first time was when he pronounced "Grr" with a strained face.

Probably because he was still lying on He YunTing's back, Lin Han's voice had a hint of lightness in it as he pressed him, "What's their other name?"

He YunTing was strangely silent. After a few seconds, his tone became colder, but still answered Lin Han's question, "...GrrThudThud."

Lin Han couldn't hold back this time and burst out laughing, "Sorry, General."

Naturally, He YunTing didn't say anything. Grr rode over on the lead Ruien, also known as GrrThudThud, and jumped off the creature's nose when it was almost in front of the two, scampered lightly onto Lin Han's shoulder, and then squeaked at the Ruien.

Soon, the other responded in kind, "Moo—"

It was true that the sound made by different sizes was also different, because the sound of the Ruien was so loud that Lin Han felt his eardrums vibrating. He YunTing took two steps back and let the two creatures communicate in a strange way. Finally, the two creatures seemed to finish communicating, and Grr toed Lin Han's shoulder, then jumped back to the ground and rolled in the direction they had come from.