Noel→French

You were sitting in Chemistry class when you felt tap on your shoulder. You put down your pen and slowly turned around to look behind yourself. You saw Noel smiling at you. You rolled your eyes playfully before raising your eyebrows. "What do you need?" you asked him, whispering so teacher doesn't hear you. "Could you come over today to help me with French?" he asked back and you chuckled. "Does jock have problem with French?" you teased him and he slightly laugh. "Well, this jock and you will both have problem not with French but with Chemistry if teacher catches us talking." he said and you smiled. "Fine, I'll help. After school?" you asked and he nodded. "Yeah, I'll wait for you in front of school." he added and then you turned back around to concentrate on lesson. You were standing in front of the school looking for Noel. You spotted him after few seconds and he waved at you. He really was waiting for you like he said he would. You walked to his car and then went over to his house. During the drive you two talked and laughed. You were friends but you never really were close friends. You talked occasionally and waved at each other in hallways and maybe went to parties together. Even though you had a crush on him, you never showed it to anyone, especially him. After all he was a jock and you were just a normal teenager that went to Rosewood High. Few people would crack a jock that Noel has crush on you then and there but that's all it was. A joke. You doubted that someone like him would ever like you.
Once you walked in his room, you put your backpack on the floor and got out your books for studying. When you got up and turned around you bumped into him. He looked at you in the eyes and you were looking at his. After few seconds, you both snapped out of your staring contests. He cleared his throat and you laughed awkwardly. "Should we begin studying?" you asked, finally looking up at him. "Uh, yeah. S-sure." he answered and you both sat on bed. You started explaining to him the part he didn't understand and you both completely seemed to forget what happened between you just few seconds ago. After already an hour of studying it was hard for both of you to concentrate on studying. You didn't know his reason why was he so distracted but for you, well it was simple. You were laying on his bed and he was literally next to you. Every now and then he would look at you and you would joke saying "I know I look amazing, but we're here to study." and he would just shrug everything off. "Should we take a break?" you asked him, sitting up. "Yeah, I think we should and I'm pretty sure that you stomach agrees." he said and you smiled again. "Vous avez un beau sourire." he added and you looked at him surprised. "Merci." you answered blushing. He leaned in and before you know it, you were kissing. "If this is what studying usually looks like, I might start studying more." Noel said and you glared at him. "Just kidding." he smiled and you rolled your eyes. "Shut up." you said and then kissed him.
-
credit to carolinenovxk on Tumblr