Ezra→Crush

It was difficult for you to admit your feelings for your little sisters English teacher. You were one of the few people who knew Aria had a history with him, but now you fell in love. You knew it was a crush and you couldn't stop thinking about him. You met him too and he was so nice to you, that you had to do something, before you felt too misserable about it.

You knocked on Ezra his door and waited for it to open. You were so nervous, scared you couldn't handle it. The door opened and a sleepy Ezra appeared right in front of you. "Oh hi, (Y/N)." he said, his face lighting up. "Hey, can I come in for a second?" you asked. Ezra opened his door. "Sorry, I was sleeping, so I may look a bit weird or sleepy." he said, closing the door behind you. "Oh, it's okay." you smiled. You turned around. "Look, I have to tell you something." you said, immediately spilling out your thoughts. "I think, no, I know I like you and I couldn't hold it any longer. I know it's stupid, because of Aria. But I needed to tell you." You bit your lip, kind of not wanting to hear his answer. "Thank you for telling me." he said. You looked up. "I actually have been thinking about you too and maybe.." he shrugged. "..maybe we can keep it a secret." You smiled and nodded. "I don't know what will happen between us, because of Aria and stuff. But we will see what the future has in store for us."
-
credit to mxltifandom-imagines on Tumblr