Toby→Time Skip

You met up with the other liars at the Grille for lunch. It was all just a weird feeling for all six of you to be back in Rosewood after 5 years. You had been in and our of the two throughout the years, never really staying, but never really being away. You were in California writing stories, in New York, there were adventures in Maui.
You were now settling down in Rosewood for good, you being in a stable relationship for the past three years, and now engaged to the man.
Your friends were aware of it, so when you all met up to meet, you knew you would have to explain the engagement, and more importantly, to who, to them.

"So, who's the hunk?" Hanna asked you as your food got there.

"I..." you trailed off. "I don't know how to tell you guys this..."

"Is the engagement off?" Aria asked with a sympathetic tone, putting her hand on yours.

"No, no," you replied. "It's just... you guys know the guy..."

"Is it my brother?" Spencer asked, her and Alison sharing a look, but once again, you shook your head.

"More like your ex..." you replied softly, looking down, scared for their reactions.

Their eyes widened, and then they all started laughing.

"Oh thank god," Spencer said. "That is so good to know."

"You're not mad?"

"Of course not! You're happy, Toby is wonderful, and I'm really happy it's the two of you," she responded, a bright smile on her face. "I better be a godmother and a bridesmaid."

"Are you kidding? You're all going to be bridesmaids," she responded. "And we'll discuss godmother stuff when the time comes."
-
credit to gmxdilaurentis on Tumblr