Caleb→Brother

Thanks for being patient! I have 20+ requests for this book and my Riverdale Imagine book together, so some might take a while, but I should be posting a request in the next couple days! Love you guys!!💕
-
You were having lunch with your brother Caleb when his phone buzzed. As he went to grab it you let out laugh and he looked up at you annoyed.
"What?" he asked and you shook your head.
"Nothing. But I'm just gonna say that you put hippo in hypocrite." you said and then continued to eat while he rolled his eyes.
"Yeah, whatever." he replied as he opened the message.
"If you don't keep y/n close, you never know what's gonna happen. - A"
While you were eating you saw that his jaw clenched.
"You okay there?" you asked with full mouth and he snapped his head to you.
"Uh, yeah. I'm fine." he said smiling and you shrugged. After you finished you put plate in sink and went to your room. Caleb sent group message to guys and girls and waited for them to come over.
"I can't let her be unprotected." Caleb said as he sat on couch.
"Don't worry, we'll make sure she's safe." Ezra said and Toby nodded.
"I'll ask some officers to see if they could help." Toby added patting Caleb on the back.
"Okay, thanks." he said and then turned to the girls. "I need you to follow her around school. Emily, you when she's on swimming practice."
"Alison and Spencer, since you live across the street with us, I will need you to watch out when she's going out." he added and girls nodded.
"Me and Mona are gonna make sure that when she's going to Brew, Mall or town in general that she's safe." Hanna said and Mona nodded smiling.
"Aria and me will look after her when she's around Hollis." Ezra also said and Caleb nodded.
"Thank you guys. It really means a lot to me." he said sincerely and everyone smiled.
"We know how important she is to you." Emily said smiling.

You were going out for coffee with a friend when you saw Alison and Spencer leave their house at the same time. Probably some emergency their group had. You dialed your friend saying you were on your way to the Brew. You were walking when you saw two familiar faces on the street in front of you. It was Hanna and Mona and they were looking at you. You were little creeped out but shrugged it off. When you sat down with your friend outside and ordered coffee you decided to ask her if she sees anyone behind you.
"Yeah there are two girls. Why?" she answered unbothered by your behaviour. You turned around to see Ali and Spence again. You sighed taking sip of your coffee.
"Stop being paranoid. They might have group hangout here somewhere. Big deal." she said and you nodded.
"You're probably right."

You were walking home and you saw Toby with another officer looking at you. And as you were walking down the street, constantly looking around yourself, you ran into Caleb. You gasped but as soon as you saw it was him you sighed in relief.
"What are you doing here?" he asked you and you looked at him.
"I could ask you the very same thing!" you said raising your voice.
"I asked first." he said and you rolled your eyes. "This is not your usual route to home."
"Yeah, also what's not usual is your friends stalking me everywhere I go."
"They're not stalking you, they're looking after you!"
"Well tell them to back off! I can take perfect care of myself." you yelled and ran home.

Stalking, or as you brother calls it 'looking after you', didn't stop which made you even more mad. You decided that you're gonna get back at them by sneaking out. They can't follow you if they don't even know that you left the house. You sneaked out through the back doors and went into neighbours yard.
"Sneaking out Ms. Rivers?" lady asked you with disapproving look.
"It's not like I have any other choice when he and his friends are choking my privacy." you said as politely as you could. She just shook her head.
"Fine, I won't tell your brother. But maybe he's doing it for the best." she said and you smiled at her and then left her yard. You were walking to your friend's house, texting her that you're coming. You heard car speeding towards you and when you looked up it was already too late. You were hit by a car and then blacked out.

You heard someone yelling your name and shaking you. You slowly opened your eyes and saw your worried brother Caleb. You sat up slowly and hugged him. "Are you okay?" he asked.
"I was hit by a car, what do you think?" you asked getting up with help from your brother.
"Besides probably having few broken bones, with your sarcasm same as before, you seem just fine." he said chuckling along with you.
---
credit to carolinenovxk on Tumblr