Noel→Breakup (request)

This is a request from @nightwette, hope you enjoy!!
-
Two Years Ago
"(y/n), what do you think you'll wear to the party tonight? (y/n)?" Hanna asked as we walked down the halls of Rosewood High.

"What party?" I asked, feeling totally spaced-out.

"Your boyfriend's party! You know, the one and only Noel Khan?" Hanna offered, excitedly.

"That party? Yeah, I have no idea. Maybe just a t-shirt and jeans." I told Hanna, while rounding the corner towards our English class with Mr. Fitz. Hanna and I had been let out early from Biology, so we would be the first ones in class. Mr. Fitz might not even be in the room yet, he usually goes off campus for lunch during his planning periods.

We walked in the door to see two shadows intertwined, like they were kissing or something. I turned my head to the other side of the room, only to see who the two shadows were.

Mona Vanderwaal and Noel Khan, making out in the back of the dark room.

I dropped my books on the floor in surprise and a loud cry escaped my mouth. I ran towards the girls bathroom, trying desperately to keep the tears from flowing. I bumped into my friend Spencer on the way, who followed me to the bathroom.

"What happened, (y/n)? Why are you crying?" Spencer asked, handing me a tissue from her purse.

"Noel, h-he was m-making out with M-Mona in Mr. Fitz's r-room." I blubbered, trying to get my words out.

Present Time
It had been two years since I had left Rosewood for my mom's job, and now I was back.

It was my first day back at Rosewood High, and I was now a Senior. I longed to see my old friends, since we had lost touch while I was away. But what I wasn't exited about was seeing Noel Khan again. That jerk was probably still going out with Mona.

But I am 17 years old now. I have an amazing (long distance) boyfriend, and I wouldn't get tangled up with him again.

As I walked into school, something unexpected happened. Immediately people recognized me, and parted like the Red Sea. I didn't think I would be that hot of news, since the disappearance of Alison DiLaurentis right after I left.

Hanna, Spencer, Emily and Aria emerged from the crowd, squealing and hugging me.

"We missed you so much, (y/n)!" Aria grinned.

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming back?" Spencer asked.

"I didn't want to bother you guys, and honestly, I thought things would be a lot different." I shrugged, skating around the topics of Noel and Alison.

"Well, it looks like Mr. Khan over there is ogling you." Hanna suggested, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Let's please not talk about that. I have a boyfriend now, I don't have time for people like him."

Later That Day
"(Y/n)? Is that you?" I heard a voice coming from the other side of my locker.

Noel.

"What do you want, Noel? I have a boyfriend."

"(Y/n), please, just listen to me! I-"

And then I walked away, cutting him off. He had definitely changed, and he was so cute, but I was smarter than that. I had my boyfriend, Luke, to think about.

The Next Morning
It was before first period, so I leaned against my locker and scrolled through Instagram. Just then, I stopped at a picture of Luke and another girl.

SSLucas: love my girl!

That. Little. Douchebag.

I felt like crying, but I had to hold myself together through the next class.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay? And about yesterday, I just wanted to ask if you-" Noel asked as I took the seat next to him.

"Yes, Noel. I'll give you another chance." I said, making him grin stupidly.

Because, why the hell not?
---
Credit to ellasfood on Wattpad