PLL Boys→Girlfriends

What the PLL guys would look for in their girlfriends (personality wise)
-
Ezra:
A strong girl who knows what she wants. A girl who loves to be a little nerdy, read books and stuff like that. Also a girl who can keeps secrets easily.

Jason:
Jason wants a girl who is a little insecure, has a really really nice personality and loves to cuddle.

Caleb:
Caleb would want someone he can work with. Smart, a little bit nerdy, but also really loves a party. She would have two different sides. A really active one and a really soft and quiet one.

Mike:
Mike would want a girl who loves to do sport, watch sports. He also would want her to be smart, so he can help her with school. And maybe a girl who isn't really into make up, because he loves natural girls I think.

Toby:
Toby needs a girl who knows what she wants too. Because sometimes he wants her to make the choices. A girl who has patients, because of his police job. And also a smart girl.

Noel:
Noel would want a nice girl. One who can give good advice, but also someone who can keep secrets. He would want a girls who has a strong personality and knows how to handle someone like him.

Wren:
A girl who maybe talks to much before she speaks, loves to think a little dirty and is hyper most of the time. But has a really soft side for the man she loves.
-
credit to ? on Tumblr