Mike→Weights and Lasagna

You pulled into Aria's driveway, ready to spend the night like you did every Friday. You rotated who's house each week, and talked about your weeks. This had started right after Alison went missing, and the usual group fell apart. You had always felt a special closeness with Aria, but after everything that happened, you knew that she was your best friend.
You grabbed your bag out of the back seat, and began walking up the driveway when you noticed her car wasn't there. You pulled your phone out of your purse and saw a text from Aria that she was gonna be a little bit late but that someone would let you in. You shrugged and walked up to the door and rang the bell.
"Y/N." You looked up from your phone and saw Mike standing in the doorway. Shirtless. You found yourself staring at his chest, and forced yourself to look away.
"Uh, hey, Mike," you said when you composed yourself and looked him in the eye. "Aria said she wouldn't be home for a while, but that you could let me in."
"Yeah, no problem. Come on in," he said as he stepped back, allowing you to enter.
"Thanks, Mike," you said as you sat on the couch.
"Can I get you anything to eat or drink?" he asked a little nervously.
"Oh no, Mike, that's fine. You can go back to whatever you were doing," you said, motioning to his sweaty, muscular chest that you were once again distracted by. Mike seemed to take notice, and enjoy it because he flexed a bit to show them off some more. "I-I didn't know you worked out much," you said as casually as possible.
"Uh, yeah, I started doing it for lacrosse and stuff," he said as he sat on the chair across from you.
"Cool. I don't think I could lift any weight."
"Oh, I doubt that. Why don't you come try?" he asked, holding out his hand. You took it reluctantly and let him lead you up the stairs, his hand in yours the entire time. When you reached his room you let go of it. That was Aria's brother. What were you doing? You saw his bench press and saw how much weight was on it.
"Geez, Mike, what do you bench, like 3,000?"
"No," he laughed. "Not that much. But I'll take some off so you can try." Once there was only about 30 pounds on it, he sat you down and showed you how to lay. "Okay, you're completely safe. I'm spotting you so nothing will happen, okay?"
"Okay, I think I'm ready," you said as you started to push the weight above you. It was surprisingly easier than you thought, but you were relieved when your ten reps were done.
"You wanna try some more weight?" he asked.
"God, no. But thanks for showing me," you said. Mike sat down next to you as your phone buzzed. You looked at him sympathetically before seeing a text from his sister. She said she had to deal with some stuff with Ezra and wouldn't be back until late. You told Mike. "I guess I'll just be going then," you said as you started to stand. He placed a hand in your knee and made you sit down.
"No. Stay. I can make us some food, while we wait for Aria."
"Okay. Thanks, Mike."
"No problem. Just let me shower real quick. You can go down and see what we have to eat. Or you can come with me if you want," he joked.
"I'll go see what's down there," you said with a laugh. You were downstairs for only ten minutes before Mike came downstairs, running a towel through his wet hair.
"What did you find?" he asked with a smile on his face.
"I think we have everything to make some lasagna. Except garlic bread. I looked all around the freezer but I didn't see any."
"That's because we don't eat garlic bread. At least not like that. Here, I'll show you how to make it." You got the lasagna set and put it in the oven when Mike flopped down a hunk of dough. "Okay, now knead it," he said.
"Okay," you said as you started moving the dough around in your hands.
"Not like that," he laughed. He came up behind you and placed his hands on yours. "Is this okay? If I help you like this?" he asked, inches from your neck.
"Yes," you said breathlessly. He continued moving your hands around in the dough, whispering small things in your ear like good and there you go. When he pulled away you felt a bit of disappointment at the missing warmth.
The two of you sat down in the living room as you waited for your food. You let Mike pick what to watch, but you weren't even paying attention. You were focused on his face. You had never noticed how handsome he was.
"Thank you, for today," you said. Mike smiled and placed his hand on your knee and rubbed it gently.
"It's no problem, I've been wanting to spend more time with you," he said as he blushed.
"Really?" you asked. "How come?"
"Seriously? You don't know?"
"Don't know what?" you asked dumbfounded.
"I'm surprised Aria hasn't told you," he said, looking down.
"What hasn't she told me, Mike," you asked, taking his hand in yours and scooting closer to him. He looked at you and sighed.
"I'm in love with you, Y/N. I have been for a while," he said nervously. You stood up and stepped a few feet away.
"You love me? That's why you did all of this today?"
"Y/N, I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you. I don't know what I expected you t-" he was cut off by you kissing him lightly.
"Thank you."
"No problem," he said with a smile as he ran a hand on the back of his head. Just then, the kitchen timer went off. Mike went in and got everything out of the oven. He brought you a plate and sat down next to you.
He tried to begin eating but you put his plate on the coffee table. He looked confused but you only smiled and wrapped your arms around his next. He smiled back and closed the gap between the two of you. He kissed you softly, yet full of passion, as if he had been wanting to do this for a while. He eventually laid down on the couch with you on top of him. He ran his hands through your hair as yours explored his muscular body.
"Hey, Y/N. I'm home," Aria called as she came in through the garage. You got off of Mike and grabbed your plate. When Aria came in you both pretended to eat.
"Hey," you said.
"Hey, Mike what are you doing?"
"Oh, he was just hanging out with me. He helped make dinner and taught me some things I never knew," you said with a slight smirk at Mike who blushed.
"Okay, he didn't do anything weird did he?" she asked.
"Sitting right here."
"No, of course not. He didn't do anything I didn't want him to," you said, once again making eye contact with Mike.
"Alright, well Mike you can go. Thanks, I guess," Aria said.
"See ya later, Y/N," he said with a wink.
"Yeah definitely," you said with a smile.
-
credit to imagines-for-the-fangirls-soul on Tumblr