At First Sight→Toby (request)

This was requested and long-awaited by @MalLovesBen I hope you like it!
-

You sat faithfully in the bleachers around Rosewood High Pool, cheering on your best friend Emily Fields as she swam the breaststroke.

"LET'S GO EM!" You yelled, clapping your hands wildly.

One of your other best friends, Aria Montgomery, nudged you playfully, like she always does when you get too loud. You'd always been a cheerleader, to the dismay of your friends.

"I'm going to go grab a bag of chips at the vending machine, (y/n). Do you want anything?" Aria asked as soon as Emily had finished racing.

"If they have those yummy Twinkie Cupcakes, can you grab me one? Thanks Aria!" You said, as her heels clinked away on the linoleum floor.

Aria came back five minutes later, and you two continued to cheer Emily on until the end of the swim meet. Spencer was at home writing her English Essay, and Hanna was out for the weekend, camping with Caleb.

"Hey, Em, congrats on the win! You did awesome!" You exclaimed, Aria nodding profusely in agreement next to you.

"Thanks for coming to cheer me on! Oh, and (y/n), I want you to meet someone. Toby? Where are you?" Em shouted, her voice carrying through the Rosewood High main hallway.

"Yeah, Emily?" A tall, short-haired teen came out of the shadows, wearing a Rosewood Sharks t-shirt, grey sweatpants, and a towel around his neck.

"I want you to meet (y/n). She's one  of my best friends. (Y/n), this is Toby," Emily grinned, shooting a knowing glance at Aria. Toby and (y/n) were staring at each other with wonder.

"You look really familiar. Do you go here?" You asked, giving him a once-over.

"Yep, but I'm a Senior. I transferred here a few months ago, and I was on the swim team at my old school, so I thought I'd give this a shot,"  Toby added.

"Well, I'd love to get to know you more, Toby. Are you busy after this?" You asked, hopeful.

"Nope. Do you want to head to The Brew with me? I heard it's a great new hangout," Toby suggested.

"Sure, let's go!" I said, walking out to my car with Toby. But not before I heard Emily and Aria whisper, "I knew it was love at first sight."
---
credit to ellasfood on Wattpad