Caleb→Group Project

I apologize for not updating but I'm back... The Noel imagine should be up soon as well :)
Also, check out my book, Senior Surprises, and it's prequel, Bachelorette Butchering, if you love mystery, drama, and teen fiction! (Also, maybe leave feedback?😊)
-
What you didn't expect at the beginning of your school year, was that you would end up with the most silent guy in class. He was a computer freak, which in that case was a good thing. You had to do a group project together. Groups of two. You and Caleb were matched together and you could chose your subject yourself. You decided to do something with computers. Mostly because Caleb was a genius on that subject.
But you didn't expect to have so much fun with him. You spend your days at school and at your house working on the project. He learned you lots of things and you really loved getting to know more things. Caleb himself was a really funny and nice guy. You didn't expect him to be like that, so it was a big suprise. He really liked to work with you and you became closer and closer to eachother.
Even after the project ended, which you got an A for, you still hung out together.

"(Y/N), can you pass me something to drink?" Caleb asked. You stood up and grabbed some coke from the fridge. "Is it difficult stuff?" you asked, as you gave him his drink. "Hm, it's alright. I think you can handle it too." he said, as he looked up from his English homework. You sat down and gave him a quick kiss. "Hey! We had a deal. No kissing untill we were done." Caleb said, although he liked her lips on his. You grinned. "I know, but I couldn't resist." you said. Caleb smiled and looked back at his homework.

These days you spend all your time together and there was only one reason for it. Caleb asked you to be his girlfriend and ofcourse you said yes. You loved to be around this boy, something you never could have thought of. Every about Caleb was amazing and your mum loved him too. So now you were spending almost all your time at your house. Making homework and making out most of the time.

Three hours later you layed down on your bed and smiled at Caleb. "Come join me." you said, with a little smile. He stood up from the chair and cuddled up next to you. "Did you ever imagine us ending up together?" you asked, playing with the hem of his shirt. "Well, I always thought you were cute. But no." he laughed. "I always thought you were the silent guy. And that was all. But then with the project I discovered the real you." you answered with all honesty. You stuck out your tongue. "But really, Caleb. I'm happy to be with you. You're not at all who I thought you were." you said. You pecked his lips and he pulled you closer.
All you heard where the noises of your breathing. His chin resting on top of your head.
"I was so amazed when you told me we should use the subject. Because I didn't knew if you actually liked it." he said quietly. "I liked it, to be honest. I was eager to learn more!" you said looking up. "I'm happy you were." Caleb smiled.

"(Y/N)! Caleb!" your mum came home and you heard her coming upstairs. You both sat up and your mum appeared at the door. "Hey! I bought pizza for the both of you. I hope you are hungry." she said, with a big smile. Caleb smiled. "Yes, thank you mum!" you said happy. "It will be done in about twenty minutes, so I'll see you downstairs soon." she said and turned around. She dissappeared again. "Your mum is literally the best mum ever. I mean she's so nice about me and she buys pizza for the both of us." Caleb said, kinda suprised. "She likes you and I think she's happy I have a boyfriend." you answered. "Does she really like me?" Caleb asked. You nodded. "Yes, she really likes you. I think she likes how happy you make me. That makes her happy and you're very nice to her too. When I was younger I had a boyfriend who ignored her most of the time. I broke up with him soon after that. But you are so amazing to her. It makes me happy too actually." you admitted. Your cheeks went red and he cuddled you from the side. "I do everything for my beautiful girl, you know that." he answered. "I will do everything to make you and even your mum happy." he winked and you laughed. "But now I want to go downstairs, because I'm hungry and I want pizza."
-
credit to mxltifandom-imagines on Tumblr