Mike→Young Love (request)

This is a request for @101netflix101 hope you like it, sorry it's so late! Enjoy!
-
I stood on the Montgomery's porch, waiting for Aria to answer the door. I reached out to ring the doorbell again, when Mike, Aria's cute younger brother who is a Sophomore, like me, answered the door.

"Hey, Mac. What's up?" Mike asked, opening the door wide, letting me walk in.

"Is Aria here? We're supposed to be having our sleepover, with all the other girls. But I'm probably just a little early," I asked

"She actually just left to pick Emily up, but you can wait here. No problem," Mike smiled, walking into the living room.

"Hey Mike, um, did you understand the History assignment? I got really confused about the essay part of it, and I was wondering if maybe you could help?" I questioned.

"Sure, Mac. We might as well, since you're waiting for Aria," he smiled, sitting down on the couch and pulling his binder from his book bag.

ten minutes later

Aria walked in to see Mac and Mike sitting side by side on the couch, laughing and giggling. It seemed like they were paying more attention to each other, and less attention to the assignment Mike was helping her with.

"Hey, Mac, let's go put our stuff in Aria's room," Emily suggested.

"Sure, Em," Mac agreed, grabbing her overnight bag.

"So, you and Mike, huh?" Emily laughed, opening the door to Aria's spacious and organized room.

"I guess. I really like him. He's funny, nice, and he's on the lacrosse team!" Mac explained.

"You two would be really cute together. Good luck," Emily laughed.

"Hey guys, what are we talking about?" Spencer asked, opening the door wider and wheeling in her plaid Burberry suitcase.

"Oh, just Mac and Mike," Emily said, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"Em!" Mac exclaimed self-consciously, brushing a short lock of brown hair out of her eye.

"I knew it! You know, your babies will be so cute," Hanna laughed.

"Stop! He doesn't like me, anyway. Shoot! I just realized I left my notebook downstairs. I'll go get it," Mac said, walking out the door and heading down the hall.

When Mac was halfway down the stairs, she realized that Aria and Mike were whispering. About her.

"She likes you, Mike! I know she does!"Mac heard Aria say.

"I really like her, Aria. What should I do?" Mike replied.

"Just-go for it! What else could go wrong?" Aria advised.

"Hey, um, I forgot my notebook," Mac said, nervously. Mike looked down at the floor, blushing madly.

"I'm going to leave you two alone," Aria winked, heading back up to her room.

"So-" Mike began.

"Just kiss me," Mac grinned and pulled Mike close. She knew that it was meant to be.
-
credit to ellasfood on Wattpad