Jason→Tortured (request)

This is a request for @fmlxteigan I'm sorry it took so long, but I hope you like it!
-
The loud noise continued to ring in our ears long after we had been locked back in our rooms. It was a siren, the punishment sound.

I screamed, along with the rest of my friends, as I ran back to my own room, a yellow-walled sanctuary with framed inspirational quotes along the walls. Or at least it had been a sanctuary for me, before some psycho called 'A' kidnapped me and perfectly re-created it, with the exception of concrete behind all of my windows.

I turned around and looked at myself in my long-framed mirror, taking myself in. I was wearing the only outfit in my closet, of which had ten different copies of the exact same one.

It was the exact same outfit I wore from the night Ali disappeared: a dark red t-shirt with 'lifeguard' printed on the front (my older brother had been a lifeguard at Rosewood Country Club), and a pair of dark-wash jean shorts.

I felt furious once again. My friends and I were trapped here for who knows how long, and A just had to keep torturing us.

"Let us out!" I yelled, banging on the door.

I frantically yelled and pounded for a couple more minutes until finally, my door swung open like all the other girls'.

"Haven't you hurt us enough?" Spencer screamed, "You tortured us and trapped us for so long... I can't even remember what goddamn MONTH it is!"

"Let's make a deal, then," the stiff voice that sounded like a certain Apple feature called over the radio system, "I'll let five of you go if I can just keep one. I need a doll for my dollhouse, after all."

"NO, you can't keep any of us!" Emily yelled defensively.

"I'll do it," I said, before my brain could stop my mouth.

"What? You'd be crazy to think we'd leave you with this manic A-bitch!" Hanna shouted.

"Too late, ladies! Teigan already made her decision," the voice bellowed. Right then, a foggy gas was released into the hallway.

I tried to cover my mouth and nose, and run back to my room, but the door was locked.

"No! This can't be happening!" Aria screamed.

"Too late. We'll come back for you, Teigan," Mona said, right before she passed out.

Soon, my own vision became cloudy, and the last thing I heard was my own weak body hitting the floor.

-

I awoke in an unfamiliar room, alone. It was crowded with children's toys and books, and I assumed it was something to do with A's identity. But I was too tired to think about that, because I had just remembered that I traded with the girls in order to let them go free.

The yearning in my heart for for the girls, my family, and Jason. I would miss them, but I didn't doubt that they would come rescue me, in due time.

Only when I attempted to move did I feel the wires attached to my body, dabbling around my chest, neck, face, arms, and legs. They were shock therapy wires.

"Please, no! Don't- please!"

"Too bad. You agreed," the voice said curtly, stinging me on my thigh and on the back of my neck.

"Shit, oh my god, HELP!" The pain was so heavy that it rattled my to my core, definitely leaving painful red welts. I only saw white for a split second, as more pain rang through me. I screamed and screamed, knowing no one would hear me anyway.

"Teigan? Is that you?" I heard a familiar voice yell from the other side of the room, through a glass mirror.

"Yes! Yes! Jason?" I called back weakly. Before I knew it, Jason had broken through the glass and was pulling the wires off me. Under them were red sores, like I had expected.

"Oh, Teigan. Why?" Jason murmured, picking me up in his arms and carrying me through the halls to the outside world. Surrounding us were cops and FBI agents, but I didn't care.

"Mom! Dad!" I screamed, jumping out of Jason's arms and into my parent's.

Everyone stood around us clapping, including all of my friends and their love interests. The girls looked better, like they'd had a shower and fresh clothes, but that they hadn't slept until I was rescued.

I turned back around to face Jason, who wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the lips.

"I'm never letting you out of my sight, Teigan. Never." He smiled, engulfing me in a warm hug. It was the safest I'd felt in a long time.
---
credit to ellasfood on Wattpad