Wren→Another Guy Flirts With You

You were in volunteering at Radley whilst Wren was working there. You had just finished your shift and you were collecting your things when another volunteer started talking to you.

"Hey, I'm Joe." he said, whilst throwing his bag over his shoulder.

"Y/n. It's nice to meet you." you said, smiling at him.

"Pretty name for an even prettier girl." he stated, smirking at you. You didn't want to be rude so you kept walking with him, but quickened your pace in order to get out and meet Wren at his car.

"How about we grab something to eat?" he suggested. You politely declined, hoping he would get the message. Sadly he didn't.

"Come on just a bite to eat, or a drink?" he said turning you around to face him, making you uncomfortable.

"She doesn't want to." Wren said from behind you.

"And who are you?" Joe said, annoyed at his presence.

"Her boyfriend" Wren replied, holding your hand and pulling you over to his car.

"If he ever flirts with you again tell me." he said, kissing you on the forehead.

"I will," you replied, thanking Wren for coming to your rescue.

"Anytime, princess." you both got in the car and drove away, pleased that Wren took care of the situation, but anxious for the next time you see Joe.
-
credit to littlehastingsliar on Tumblr