Mike→Planet Fitness (request)

This is a request from JessieHarper0 sorry it's so late! I hope you love it!
-
Yesterday, I vowed to make the Rosewood Volleyball Team. Tryouts were in a month, and I needed to be prepared. Being prepared meant not binge-watching Grey's Anatomy the rest of the summer. Not when I only had a month to train. My first of many great "get in shape" ideas was to go to the gym. And as an incoming junior in high school, I was able to get a student discount on a Planet Fitness membership. At first I was leaning towards the YMCA, when my ex-best friend Mona Vanderwaal's words rang in my head. "The YMCA is only for losers, Jessie. All the cool people hang out at Planet Fitness." Better safe than sorry.

At the gym
I hadn't even started doing anything when I started to sweat. All it took was walking into the room, filled to the brim with intimidating muscle-men. Of course, with the exception of a couple guys that looked about my age. The only girls I saw were shooting me dirty looks from the treadmills, so I approached a familiar-looking boy who was working out with weights. "Um, excuse me? Would you mind helping me with this elliptical machine?" (somewhat like a treadmill/stepper) "I'm new to this gym and I have no idea how to work it." I babbled. "Sure," he smiled, and I noticed his warm, chocolaty-brown eyes. "Hey, Noel, I'll be right back," he yelled to his friend a couple feet away. "You look awfully familiar," he said, while we walked towards the elliptical. "You too. Do you go to Rosewood High?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm actually training for Lacrosse tryouts in August. Are you here for any special reason?" He replied. "I'm going to make the varsity volleyball team this year. I have all my skills to a T, except that I need to get used to tough conditioning again," I admitted.

timeskip-1 hour later💥
"And then, Aria threw all my toys out the window, just because I popped the head off her Barbie!" Mike said, making me laugh so hard my head hurt. We had chosen two ellipticals next to each other, so that we could talk and exercise at the same time. Although, at the moment, we were doing more talking than exercising anyway. "That was quite a workout, Jessie!" Mike exclaimed, we both stepped off at the same time, but our legs were so tired that we accidentally tumbled onto the ground with Mike on top of me. He leaned his face towards mine and pecked me quickly on the lips. Then, he jumped up on his felt and pulled me with him, making sure I was okay. "So this Saturday at 11, right?"

timeskip-5 years later💥
I looked behind me to see Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily, we've been my best friends since I started dating Mike. It was my wedding day, and I couldn't have been any happier. I was marrying the man of my dreams and becoming Jessie Montgomery. "We are all so proud of you and Mike. Especially me," Aria winked. As I stood in the back of the church, I thought back to the day Mike and I met. I smiled, remembering how I made the Varsity Volleyball Team. With Mike's help, of course!
---
Credit to ellasfood on Wattpad

Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!💓