Mike→Back Off

small a/n: When I started this book, I told myself that when (if) I hit 10k, then I would publish another imagine book.
I WILL STILL BE CONTINUING THIS BOOK!!
So check out Teen Wolf Imagines now!!
-
"I bet you're a lesbian just like your older sister," the girl in front of you said as you tried making your way to your next class.
You were Emily Field's little sister, and you were the same age as Aria's brother Mike. You and him hung out a few times because of your sisters, and you could say you were close.
"I'm not," you replied, trying to make your way to your next class, but she kept blocking your way.
You rolled your eyes, looking to the side.
"You've never even had a boyfriend," she laughed. "Are you sure you're not into girls."
"Back off," you heard a voice behind you, and you smiled when you saw Mike. "She's not a lesbian. She's going out with me tomorrow night."
"Is she really?" the girl said, not being able to believe it. "Do you need glasses to see her ugliness?"
"She's not ugly, and I definitely don't need glasses to see your ugliness," Mike defended you, wrapping an arm around your shoulders.
She scoffed, walking away.
"What's this I hear about a date tomorrow night?" you smirked, crossing your arms and looking at the taller boy.
"Yeah, about that..." he laughed. "What do ya say? I've been meaning to ask, but I'm scared our sisters are gonna kill me."
"I say yes," you replied. "And Aria wants us together, and so does Emily, Hanna, and Spencer. They grill me each time they see me."
"I thought they only did that to me," he laughed, keeping his arm around you as the two of you walked to your next class.
-
credit to gmxdilaurentis on Tumblr