Jason→She's Mine

Next up is a request for Noel :))
-
You were not suppose to hear the argument that Ali and Jason were having right now. However, it was hard for anyone to not hear them yelling at each other. If you were in the shower, though, like you said you would be, then maybe not. It wasn't like you were eavesdropping, you just forgot your towel.
"Just leave her alone!" Ali shouted.
"Why should I?" Jason argued back.
"Because she's my friend!"
"Oh yeah, well while you were off playing dead, I was here for Y/N."
"Yeah, well, your work is done. She doesn't need you anymore!"
"And how would you know that? Your friends are terrified to tell you anything!"
"Well, I'm pretty sure she never said anything about wanting to date a drug addict!"
"Fuck you , Ali," Jason said as he stormed out of Ali's room. You just barely made it into the bathroom as Jason walked into the hall.
Does Jason wanna date you? Why would Ali say that? She's known that you've had a crush on him forever why would she lie? Does she know about your secret relationship while she was gone?
When you got out of the shower, you found Jason standing in front of the door as you ran a towel through your hair. You jumped a bit, scared at seeing him there.
"Sorry," Jason said.
"It's alright, Jase."
"Y/N, tell me if Ali is hurting you in anyway," he said angrily. "She knows how to hurt people in just the worst way," he said, the hurt evidence in his eyes. You struggled with what to say, but managed to stumble something out when he looked at you.
"Yea- yeah, of course." Jason nodded and walked back to his room, slamming the door shut.
"Was he talking to you?" You spun around and saw Ali at the other end of the hall.
"Uh, yeah, it was nothing," you said as nonchalantly as possible.
"You don't have to bother with him anymore, Y/N, I'm here now. You don't have to pretend to be his friend anymore."
"I never was pretending, Ali. What's going on with you two?"
"It doesn't matter. All that matters is that you remember who your friends really are," she said, finishing the conversation.
—————————————————————————————————-
You woke up the next morning before Ali did, and strolled downstairs to make some breakfast. You heard some noise from outside and got nervous. You called out a hello, but nobody answered. You heard more shuffling and grabbed a knife. As soon as the door open, Jason walked in and flinched.
"Jason," you said relieved, placing a hand over your heart.
"We've gotta stop running into each other like this, Y/N," he said, grabbing the knife out of your hand, lingering there for a while.
"What are you doing?" You spun around to see a furious Ali standing at the foot of the stairs.
"Ali-" Jason began.
"What did I say last night, Jason?" she questioned evilly.
"That's not really up for you to decide, is it?" he said, walking towards her. You placed a hand on his muscular arm but he didn't stop.
"Are you gonna threaten me with that knife, Jase?"
"Ali-" you began but she cut you off as well.
"I think it's time you left."
"Ali," you tried again, wanting to talk some sense into her.
"Please, Y/N."
"Fine," you said and stormed out of the house.
—————————————————————————————————-
You didn't really know where to go at first, but you saw Hanna's car parked in Spencer's driveway so went over there. When you walked in the house, apparently the girls were already talking about Jason and Ali.
"Y/N!" they both said surprised as you walked in.
"Hey."
"What the hell happened last night? They were yelling pretty loud when we walked by," Spencer said.
"Uhm, they were fighting about me," you mumbled.
"About you?" Hanna asked.
"While Ali was gone, Jason and I, uh kind of had a thing?" you phrased awkwardly.
"Wait, you and Jason were banging while Ali was fake dead?" Hanna asked again. Spencer choked on her coffee a little bit.
"If you would like to put it that way, Hanna, yes. But we broke it off when Ali came back, knowing it would take sometime for her to deal with that. But now Jason wants to get back together and-"
"Do you wanna get back together?" Spencer asked.
"I do, but Ali is being such a bitch about it. She somehow knows we were together, and is doing everything to keep us apart. Including, pushing me away from her."
"Well, I don't wanna tell you what to do, Y/N, but I think you're going to have to make a choice. Neither of them want to share you with the other," Spencer said. You nodded your head and looked down.
"No, I don't," you said as you sprinted back over the the DiLaurentis house. As you ran up the driveway, you saw Jason getting into his car. He looked up when he heard you coming.
"Y/N wh-"
You cut him off by pulling him into a deep kiss. Jason was startled at first, but then settled into your once familiar position. He was playing with your hair when Ali stepped onto the porch. She cleared her throat obnoxiously.
"Ali," you said, once you pulled away from Jason. "I love you. But I love Jason, too. And you're not going to make me choose between the two of you. I pick you both."
You stood there silent for a minute as you held Jason's hand, looking up at Ali.
"Fine, but if I find you two fucking in the house, I will kill you," she said, walking back into the house.