Mike/Noel→Sneaking Around (part 1)

warning: mentions of sex
-
"(Y/N)", I turned around and it was Noel Kahn with his arms open.
"Hey", I hugged him.
"I'll see you tonight", he whispered in my ear and I smiled.
He winked and left. I hated it when he made things look extra suspicious.
I was at my locker getting my textbook to go to my next class.
"Hey babe", my boyfriend, Mike came and gave me a kiss.
"Hi", I kissed back.
"Are you free tonight?", he asked.
"Hmm, no I'm sorry baby I have plans with my friends. You know, girls night", I lied.
"You never have time for me", he sighed.
"I do. Just not today sorry", I closed my locker and walked to my class.
Yes, I was sneaking around with Noel while still dating Mike, and Yes, I felt bad about it, but I didn't want to break up with Mike, he was so sweet and caring and all. And Noel was fun, sexy, and adventurous. It was hard to choose only one.
"Why are you late", Noel asked when I walked into the class and sat next to him.
"Well, my boyfriend wanted to hangout today and I had to lie and he was getting all suspicious and shit and I didn't know what to do so I walked away as fast as I could and I'm still late", I whispered.
"(Y/N), you do realize that you don't have to lie to him and you can easily break up and be all mine", he smirked.
"Yes, but I don't wanna hurt him".
"But if he finds out you were cheating on him all this time, that'd hurt him even more", he made a sad face impression.
"Shut the hell up, Noel".
"Okay okay", he laughed.
"First you come late, then you start talking and laughing, mind to to share that conversation with us", my teacher said.
"Sorry", I replied and opened my textbook.
Finally that boring class was done and it was time to go home.
"Want me to drive you home?", Noel asked.
"Noel stop this, maybe you wanna get caught but I don't", I said with an angry tone.
I saw Mike coming, "fuck", I murmured.
"Hey Noel".
"Hey Mikey", Noel gave him a pat on the shoulder.
Mike grabbed me closer and kissed me and I saw Noel get kind of jealous.
"I'll see you later (Y/N), don't forget to finish the homework", Noel said and walked away.
Mike drove me home and I asked him to come in for a while. I made an easy snack and we ate as we talked about school stuff.
Our relationship never felt intimate, I guess that's why I was sneaking around with Noel.
Mike left and I got upstairs to my room to finish up my homework.
My phone was ringing and it was Noel.
"What?", I picked up.
"Ready to sneak out?".
"Can I just tell my parents that I'm going to meet Mike", I said.
"No. Because that won't be sneaking. Hurry I'm outside your house".
"Fuck you, Noel".
"I will".
"Ew".
I made sure that my parents thought I was asleep and I snuck out.
"Hi", I got into his car.
"Hey babe", he leaned in for a kiss.
"Now I can finally kiss you, not just watch you kiss someone else", he grinned.
Noel and I, started doing this just about a month ago so everything was pretty new but also, not really.
"Beach first", he said as he started driving.
"Who goes to the beach at 9pm".
"Us. Isn't that why you're with me? Cause I'm adventurous?".
"True", I laughed.
We reached there and he wanted to swim. I refused but he pulled me in the water and it was honestly so fun even though the water was kind of cold.
"This was fun", I got out of the water.
"But I'm cold asf".
He hugged me and we walked to the car.
We drove to his house and I couldn't wait until I change into dry clothes.
"I should've told you to bring extra clothes", he laughed.
"It's okay, I like wearing you shirts", I smirked.
We entered the house and went straight to his room, thank god his brother wasn't there to see us.
I dried myself with a towel and wore one of his shirts and jumped in the bed and covered myself because I was still cold.
He changed as well and got in the bed with me.
He wrapped his arms around me and we cuddled until I was feeling warm.
"Now, to the fun stuff", he kissed me.
I giggled and from there, things got hot and intimate.
"Shit, it's 4am", I said as I laid back.
"And?"
"We have school tomorrow and I have to go home".
"okay babe".
I wasn't able to wear my clothes because they were still wet so I just stayed in his shirt.
He drove me home.
"You better wear that for school tomorrow", he winked.
"Yeah of course. And I'm gonna tell everyone that I went swimming at 9pm and then had sex with Noel, while I'm dating someone else".
"I love it when you get mad", he kissed my cheek.
I blushed.
I reached home and we kissed goodbye. I got out of the car and snuck back into my room. He watched me until I got in and then he left.
I had only 2 hours of sleep and then I woke up to the sound of my alarm and a text from Mike.
"Good morning beautiful"
"Good morning," I replied.
"How are you?"
How was I? My slutty side was perfect, great, happy. And my good side was ashamed, disgusted, and just bad.
"I'm good, how about you?".
"Great to know that you're good and still mine".
"I'll see you at school, I love you babe".
Do I love him? If I said it back would it be lying? Of course. If I loved him I wouldn't cheat on him. But I'm not ready to break up.
"Me too ", I replied.