Jason→Sober (request)

This was requested by @Jessieharper0 and it's my first try at writing a oneshot so enjoy!
-
There he was. Jason Dilaurentis, my neighbor, standing outside in the scorching heat. He was building something that looked like a fence.
"Hey, Jason!" I waved.
"Hey, Jessie!" He waved back. I started to walk towards him when Ali, Jason's annoying little sister, approached me.
"Get out of my yard, you creep!" She screamed.
"What the hell, Ali? I just wanted to talk to your brother. Chill out." I rolled my eyes.
I turned back towards Jason when Ali grabbed my hand and swung me back around towards her.
"If you so much as even smile at my brother, I will tell him all about Jackson." She sneered, crossing her arms in a satisfied manner.
Jackson was my four year old son. When I was 18, my boyfriend, Noel Kahn, got me pregnant. When I told him, he got stressed out and left, leaving me with no father for my baby and almost no way to support us.
"Why would you do that to me? What did I ever do to you, Ali?" I asked.
"I hate you, Jessie! You don't deserve my brother. You are even lucky that your parents let you move back in with them! They are disgraced that you are even their daughter!" She threatened. I looked back at Jason, who was busy working on the fence. He had no idea what was going on. I stomped back to my house, wondering what I had ever done to deserve this kind of treatment.

Later That Night
"G'night, mommy!"
"Goodnight, Jackson!" I crooned as I lay him down to sleep in his race car bed. My parents were out on a date tonight, and tonight it was just me and Jacob. I headed into my living room and picked up the book I was reading currently, The Book Thief. I had flipped to chapter 8 when there was a loud knock at my door. I got up and looked through the window, and to my surprise, Jason was standing there. I quickly opened my door, wondering what he needed.
"Jason? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.
"Can I come in?" He slurred. I opened the door wider and he stumbled in, clutching a can of beer in his fist.
"Jason, are you drunk?"
"You're hottt, Jessie." He said, and practically fell onto my couch. What was I going to do?

The Next Morning
I explained the situation to my parents when they got home, and they let Jason sleep on the couch, just for last night. When he woke up, he was very hungover.
"I'm really sorry that I did this to you, Jessie. We are supposed to be friends and I keep a big secret from you. Not including the fact that I was blackout drunk and I came over." He mumbled.
"Well, I've been keeping a secret from you, too." I said.
"What is it? You can tell me anything, Jessie."
"I-I have a son. When I was 18, I got knocked up and my boyfriend ended up leaving me. Ali found out I liked you and held it against me." I stuttered.
"You like me?" He asked, seemingly oblivious to the fact that I just told him that I have a son.
"Yes, I really like you, Jason."
"It doesn't make a difference to me if you have a son, but do I know the father?"
"His father is Noel Kahn."
And during an awkward pause, Jackson came peddling into the room.
"Good morning, Jackson!" I exclaimed, giving him a hug.
"Noel is Eric's little brother, isn't he?" Jason asked.
"Yep."
"That's a family of assholes." Jason said. I covered Jackson's ears.
"Jason!" I exclaimed.
"Look Jessie. I really like you and I have for a long time. Would you give me the honor of going on a date with me?"
"Yes, I would!" I exclaimed, and Jason leaned over to kiss me. I wrapped one arm around his neck and outstretched my other hand out to cover Jackson's eyes.

One Year Later
Jason hadn't picked up a beer since that night when he came to my house, and one year later, we couldn't be any happier. Jason and I got married four months ago, and Jackson and I moved with him into the DiLaurentis house, while the rest of the DiLaurentis family moved away. We were a happy little family, and we were about to become even bigger because I'm pregnant!
-
Sorry if it's kind of sucky, this is my first time writing an imagine. I hope you like it!!
-
credit to ellasfood on Wattpad