you are killed by A

Seven girls were taken into the Dollhouse, only six came out. Sara, Mona, Emily, Spencer, Aria and Hanna didn't have any idea where you were, they only thought Charles wouldn't let you out of his room. They found your body behind a locked door in the basement, dressed in doll's clothes and a fake make-up face streaked with dried tears.
-
Mike: Mike didn't let anyone see him fall apart, keeping all his emotions bottled up inside him. When anyone asks him if he's okay he always just shakes his head, replying "I'll never be okay, there will never be anyone like her."
-
Toby: Toby disappears, going to a motel to stay away from all the questions and the reporters to grieve in peace. He spends most nights crying in the darkness, remembering the good times with you.
-
Jason: Jason didn't hear about your death until he went to the police station. He hides his agony in anger, yelling at the police that it was their fault that you're dead, if only they found you sooner.
-
Ezra: Ezra falls apart, and doesn't bother trying to hide his feelings. He would be okay one moment, but he would see something that reminds him of you and start crying again.
-
Caleb: Caleb tries to run away from Rosewood, leaving all the memories of the two of you behind him, but he can't. Anywhere he goes he is hit with a wave of memories and grief, most of which he can't hide.
-
Every single one loved you with all of their hearts. All of them vowed to make -A pay for the amazing person he/she/it/bitch took away from them. They will never let you go...
-
credit to universeofthemultifandoms on Tumblr