You Tell Him You're Pregnant

This will basically be what he thinks, says, or does when you tell him/he finds out. Enjoy, and please tell me what you think! :)
-

Jason: Jason is extremely happy, especially when you tell him you're having a boy. His relationships with his siblings were kind of screwed up, so he was ready for another kid in the house. You were a Senior, but Jason was out of high school and a few years older than you, so not everyone approved, Alison included. You move into Jason and Alison's house, and decide to enroll in online classes for college.

Caleb: He would be a little weary about even keeping the baby at first due to his past, but soon realizes that he wants to be a better father than the one he had, so Caleb buys parenting books and diapers and things to make sure you're comfortable throughout the pregnancy. You gave birth to a healthy boy in the spring of your Junior year.

Toby: Toby is so excited, as he always planned on starting a family with you. It was a little sooner than you had expected, since you were a Senior at Rosewood High and he was one year out of high school, but you two made it work and lived in his apartment. You ended up giving birth to your daughter the day after your graduation.

Ezra: You found out you were pregnant a couple months into your Senior Year. When you told Ezra, he was completely distraught. You were his student, after all. There was no way around it and you had to tell your parents, who immediately banned you from seeing Ezra again, and reported your situation to the school principal. Eight months later, Ezra was teaching English classes at Hollis, and you and your son lived with him in a new, two-bedroom apartment. Your parents couldn't control you because you were 18, a legal adult.

Mike: Since you two are only sophomores in high school, Mike is a little scared about juggling schoolwork, lacrosse, and a baby. So you two, along with your parents, decide adoption is your best option. You didn't have to wait very long for prospective parents, because Byron and Meredith offer to adopt your baby girl, and you accept.

Noel: Noel was a party boy who didn't care for much else other than himself, so it came as no surprise when he told you to give the baby up for adoption. His parents didn't make it any better when they offered you 2,000 to give your son away and never contact Noel again. You two decided to sit down for a civil conversation, and decided adoption was the best option. You refused to take the money, though, because you and Noel continued to see each other.

Wren: Wren is over-the-moon happy, because he has a well-paying job to support a family, and he always wanted a baby with you. You were fresh out of high school, though, so you and Wren worried about how you were going to go to college, like you wanted. You ended up taking a year off school, then enrolling in classes at Hollis while your daughter was in daycare.

-
credit to ellasfood on Wattpad