Jason→Wedding Day

We're so close to 20k! Ahh!!
-

You looked in the mirror of the dress shop, Ali, Emily, Hanna, Aria, and Spencer with you.
"Jason is going to kill to see you in that dress," Alison commented, and everyone gave her a look. "Wrong choice of words..."
"You look amazing, Y/N," Hanna said. "I can't believe you're getting married.
"And to Ali and I's brother," Spencer said, smiling.
"Couldn't have asked for a better sister-in-law," Alison commented, and you smiled down at the dress.

Your maid of honor was Emily, the other girls bridesmaids. Over being friends with the girls, Jason got close with their boyfriends, so Toby, Caleb, and Ezra were his best men, plus a few of his friends from high school.
As you were getting ready, you knew that he was sad his mom couldn't have made it to his wedding day. She truly cared about him all his life. You invited the entire Hastings family, with permission from Jason, so you really hoped his dad, step-mom, and his older sister would show up. You didn't expect anything since him and Melissa didn't talk, but you at least hoped Peter Hastings would make it. If Kenneth DiLaurentis can make it to the ceremony, then he should be able to, as well.

The girls held their bouquets, all of you looking at each other nervously.
"It's happening," Hanna said, grabbing your hands in hers. "You look amazing, and you are going to be an amazing wife to that hot man out there."
You chuckled at her, the two of you hugging.
"No tears, your make up," Alison said, nudging you, and the music started. "See ya out there, sis."

When you finally joined Jason at the alter, you looked towards his side of the church, smiling softly when you saw his biological family, even Veronica, sitting there in the wedding colors you had chosen, genuine smiles on their faces.

At the reception, Alison stood up, clinking a fork against her glass.
"I'd like to make a toast to my big bro and my best friend," she said, smiling. "Jason, I wasn't the best sister growing up, but you still did your best. Neither of us were the best siblings, but I'm happy we fixed everything over the year. And as much as I tried to make sure you didn't date any of my friends, I couldn't do anything once I realized how much you and Y/N loved each other. Treat her right. And Y/N, welcome to the family, even though you were always a sister to me."
"Cheers," everyone said.
One-by-one after Ali, the other girls stood to make speeches.
"Since we were 14, Y/N was in love with Jason," Emily started. "And she made me promise not to tell Ali, because she was scared she would flip, but it was so obvious how much Y/N liked him. The only one who didn't realize it was Jason."
Every laughed.
"But he came to his senses, eventually. Thank you for making her happy."
"Um... When I first heard that Jason and Y/N were going out, I was really happy," Aria started. "She had been dreaming about it for years, and when it finally happened, I was so glad. So of course, I made them go on double dates with me and Ezra, and the two of them got close."
"I remember when I first found out Jason was my brother," Spencer said. "Y/N already knew. She had known as long as Jason did, because even though they weren't seeing each other then, they were close. Then I found out, and then they started dating, and my first thought was 'we might have an actual chance at becoming sisters'. You're my sister now."
You smiled, and everyone looked to the groomsmen.
"Our girlfriends covered everything," Toby said. "How about the newly weds say something."
You and Jason stood up, him wrapping an arm around his shoulder.
"I was pretty oblivious a few years ago," Jason spoke. "But I'm really happy you never gave up on your feelings for me, and that you continued to make our friendship work. I don't think I would have realized how I felt about you if you hadn't. Thank you for sticking with me for some of the darkest parts of my life. You guided me through a lot of them. I love you."
Jason kissed your forehead, and then you kissed his lips.
"I love you, too."
-
credit to gmxdilaurentis on Tumblr