how they react to your guy friend

Jason: Jason would get jealous more than often. He'd get jealous for almost of all the things, and seeing a guy talk with you was one of that things. He'd say to him that he is your boyfriend and the guy would go. You hated that feature of him, and that were the reason of some of your fights.
-
Caleb: At seeing you with a boy he would not get jealous, neither think bad about you. He loves you so much and he knows you do too. So he would never think that you can ever cheated on him.
-
Toby: Toby neither would get jealous, even if the guy gives you "that look," he would not get jealous... he would be upset with him but not with you... he would be able to hit him too.
-
Ezra: I think Fitz would get a little jealous, yes, but not for a guy who just talks with you, he would get jealous from a guy you spend a lot of time with or someone he knows is for you.
-
Noel: You're beauty and Noel knows, but not just him... everybody knows. For that reason so many guys would flirt with you... and Noel would be very angry... not jealous... well, a little too. Everybody knows you've a boyfriend and for that reason he get jealous, because even for that so many flirt with you.
-
Wren: Wren is the typical guy that get jealous but he would not admit it, even when you know he is. He would get jealous of that friend from your college, even knowing he's gay.
-
Mike: he would not be jealous. As Toby he would hit anybody who flirts with you (something that he knows that you don't like) but he would not get jealous because he knows that you don't like it, less when it isnt necessary. And if someone flirts with you, you'll kiss Mike to let them know you have a boyfriend...and he loves it.
-
credit to lotsofandoms-imagines on Tumblr